Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threads - Looking for Additional Reinforcements

Progflaw99

Fortan's FIST: The Return
Way back when, Rolf Amsel was the Commanding Officer of "Fortan's FIST", the First Imperial Shock Trooper Legion. Permanently housed aboard the FIV Concordia, the FIST is the tip of the spear - just behind Special Forces. Heavy armor, heavy weapons, and an overcompensation of firepower highlight the tactics of the FIST.

After a brief re-assignment, Rolf is now returning to his command of the FIST, with a slightly larger skill set. Having spent time among the Storm Commandos, Rolf has converted one of the existing Companies into a Storm Commando unit. Recruiting from within the FIST, these are considered the best of the best at what they do, or at very least, the craziest.

- - -
In an effort to reform the FIST, I'm looking for a few trooper types who think Shock Troopers are something they'd be interested in, or likewise, storm commando stuff (Yes, you'll even get your own specialized TIE Hunter when I finally get the sub finished).

Feel free to tag me if you're interested, this will be the first thread of several I hope to do, fleshing out and really defining Fortan's Fist (1st Imperial Shock Trooper Legion).

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom