Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Threads for Jax!

Jedi Maverick
Codex Judge
Hey guys! So I've finally got off or rather on my rear and started to post as Jax again. After being pestered convinced by his stepdaughter to come back to the NJO, Jax is in GA space reluctant to get back in the game due to his self-exile. I prefer to thread with GA affiliates but I definitely don't mind people who are independent or from other factions. I'm open to any thread you desire, I just want to see what Jax will do now that he's back from the dead!

Gatz is technically independent, but is sympathetic to the NJO and GA, and has worked alongside them several times in the past. If Jax wants to go on some sort of mission for either the NJO or GA, Gatz is usually open to being hired by Jedi, former or otherwise.

Plus, he's something of a Jedi dropout himself, so they have common-ish ground there.

Hey guys! So I've finally got off or rather on my rear and started to post as Jax again. After being pestered convinced by his stepdaughter to come back to the NJO, Jax is in GA space reluctant to get back in the game due to his self-exile. I prefer to thread with GA affiliates but I definitely don't mind people who are independent or from other factions. I'm open to any thread you desire, I just want to see what Jax will do now that he's back from the dead!
I think my NJO Jedi Knight Vayla Mirana would be a good fit for this! Maybe help ease Jax back into the mix with a light mission of hunting artifacts or helping a community, or start out slice of life and socialize in a temple or cantina and develop adventure from there? Or none of this and something different!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom