Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG Threads for a Paaerduag smuggler

Jho'Henig

Paaerduag with a drinking problem
Hello there! I'm looking for RPs that my unaligned smuggler can join. He is two headed (but you cannot hear his second head), he is very greedy and somehow, he is against slavery (only if you pay him low). I'm looking for any type of thread

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig Hello! (C'il's writer) wandered if you were gonna end up looking for threads.

Anyway, figured I'd toss in my hand here for more casual type threads. Fighting or actual smugging is fine so long as it's not...some massive thing. I can't write NPC's...almost at all, without turning them into full characters.

Well gonna toss some options at ya: Victoria Cross is a recently made character as a younger member of the Cross Syndicate. Would fit that she'd get some extra help to have something smuggled, maybe adrenals/stims since we're working on her having a stim of her own. Whether he's bringing them to her, or from her, or maybe with her. Could also just be a social thread, I do need to get into writing her.

Another option is pretty much any of the personalities of The Krae. At the moment, that's mainly three. Your choices are surprisingly well held together large cathar warrior. A girl that whenever she ends up existing accidentally making everyone around her believe what she does. And an alchemist/biologist who's trying to fill in the gaps of knowledge/power s/he knows s/he's missing. The Krae is a shapeshifter, to an extreme, and after some problems now just does it on accident and while unaware. Most of the personalities are not actually aware of who or what the others are, even if they believe they know the as people. For instance the girl, Calisa, may often know the cathar, Cyrbem. But as an entirely seperate being who she may give orders to.

Calisa sometimes sticks herself at the top of the heirarchy, sometimes at the bottom. We could pretty much play with that however we want. Only consistency is the belief she was once of a high position of authority. So there's plenty of wiggle room. Could also temporarily take over some other persons club that was doing smuggling. Or...just social thread. I dunno.

The Cathar might literally just want transport somewhere. Not many options with him. Could socialize but probably more reserved than the other two. He's really the only personality that seems to be in control of himself completely.

The alchemist, Jesin Agi, might be trying to get access to useful materials for alchemy. Or some less than legally obtained biology tech for cheaper prices. Wouldn't even need to specify what it was unless he does that. Or, like the others, could just be socializing. I've gotten some better amount of handle on how she talks/acts.

Jho'Henig Jho'Henig Cool! Well Jesin's the only one who has an active thread going. Calisa had one but not sure if the other person is just not continuing, forgot, or not available. Surprisingly the cathar has not had one, but that's probably because I haven't been focused on combat threads as much recently. If you do have any preference at all, we can go with that. I don't have much of one for here, so...could roll a dice if you don't prefer.

edit: Must sleep tonight, but can respond tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom