Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Threads, Factions, and Writing

M O N O L I T H
Factory Judge
Hey there guys.

For the past few months I have been debating from going back and forth with this idea in my mind. Having to fight for every kind of post I need in threads that I owe. Its been difficult with my muse for this site, and its getting harder every day. So I will be taking an LOA from all threads that I am in currently. I may make a post or two for some of the Faction threads for the Family, but any other private or open threads I am in will have to be on hold.

With the new promotion at work, and getting a new car, There is quite a lot of stress in my life that I didn't have before. Threads will be taking a major backseat position for the foreseeable future.

I will still be here to perform my role as a Factory Judge and will let you guys have your shiny toys, but posting? Rarely if ever will I have the muse for it at the moment.

I am sorry to those that will be affected by this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom