Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread With Me!

Nyx

Insert Hilarious Title Here
New character.
This time around, we have a vigilante cop from Talravin who just wants to help people and fight evil without the bloody rules. For more details, check her bio.

If that appeals to you, let's thread. I'm up for just about anything; romance, a fight, just talking, exploring, etc.
Interested?

Sounds interesting. Asemir is or was a vigilante. Could be fun.

My posting speed is always limited, though. If that's fine with you, I'm up for a thread. Anything works for me as well.

Let me know!

[member="Sparrow"]

[member="Sparrow"]

I'd be up for a thread, if you're willing to write with me. Like you, I would be up for anything. But maybe a fight/chase (since Dyx is a criminal) would be a good idea?

Miss Blonde

Trying to be straight in a crooked Galaxy
[member="Sparrow"]

As you already know I'm a pretty good crime lord if you're ever looking for some opposition. I work with [member="Dyxra'a"] over here and she's pretty great as well. You can do it bird wrists! I believe in you!

Nyx

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"]
I also have a glacial posting speed, so it'll work fine. :)
We could have them team up to take on some bad guys.

[member="Miss Blonde"] [member="Dyxra'a"]
Sparrow takes on the BTS?

[member="Yen"]
Any ideas?

[member="Sirius Nova"]
I don't really know why Sparrow would meet with an Emperor, but if you can think of a reason, I'd be up for it.

[member="Noah Corek"]
Sparrow has mixed feelings on mercs. Does Noah ever work for crims?

I think I got everyone.

Noah Corek

Cocked, Locked and a Smoking Barrel
Factory Judge
[member="Sparrow"]

Never. Though he is a mercenary he never works for criminals. Noah see's himself as more of a contractor, working for the Omega Pyre.

[member="Sparrow"]

Sparrow vs the BTS does sound fun. But, Dyxra'a vs Sparrow (one on one, so to say) could also be fun if done correctly. I'm fine with which ever one you find more appealing.

Nyx

[member="Asemir Lor'kora"][member="Gavin XIII"][member="Darth Erebos"][member="Dyxra'a"]
Okay! LOA is somewhat over, so if you're still interested, we can continue discussion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom