Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread Planning

Hey guys, you can use this thread to coordinate and plan any threads y'all want to do for the faction, as well as collaborate and plan the larger faction wide events we shall be starting soon.

I know I am new to this faction, and generally not extremely acquainted to writing with major factions on Chaos, but it's not my first rodeo in regards to roleplay, either. So, take the suggestion as it suits you, or doesn't. :)

But, what about setting up mission threads for characters to do individually (or two or more, etc.) as fulfilling their duty to the Fel Empire? Hunting pirates near the borders, espionage, etc. giving a small write up with a 'briefing' for each case file needing to be undertaken?

[member="Toran Fel"] [member="Ashtara Starweaver"]

I have seen this taken up by other Factions with mixed success. It also requires the attention of someone who is willing to monitor their achievements and in some cases (Points to self) a DM is there to lead the mission. At the moment I have a full plate till the end of the month so someone else will need to make and monitor these missions if we go through with the Idea.

However, I do enjoy these threads as they where where I meet some of my first friends on Chaos. It is a great suggestion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom