Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread List

Kay-Larr

Sphaera Tea Company Owner
Any new faction threads started since our recall notice last week, please post the links here so that we can send them to site admins.

Thank you!

• Uncommon Times - [HERE]
  • The Death of House Sorenn-Syrush: Part I - The Beginning - [HERE]
  • The Death of House Sorenn-Syrush: Part II - Means of Production - [HERE]
  • The Death of House Sorenn-Syrush: Part III - The Old Guard - [HERE]
  • The Death of House Sorenn-Syrush: Part IV - The Burning of Ishanna - [HERE]
  • The Death of House Sorenn-Syrush: Part V - The Rise of House Thrune - [HERE]
  • Uncommon Ending - [HERE]

Kay-Larr

Not sure if all of those will count as plenty started before the recall, but it can't hurt to try...

Thanks. I'm working on trying to get more. And subbing for us too.

[member="Lady Kay"]

Some of them were started before hand, true, though their activity continued through and they were quite consistent I felt. I believe it will still count, to show the activity and interest in those given story-lines.

Copy and past the list of threads to your first post if you want, make it easy to keep track of them.

Kay-Larr

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Will do when I put the little one down for her nap. Or at the latest, tonight when I put her to bed.

Kay-Larr

I can't just copy and paste...that doesn't give me the links to the threads. Only the titles. Gotta write out each bb code for each thread seperately, and copy and paste each url seperately. That'll take a bit...I'll get started once I'm caught up and may toss them Valiens' way soon. Don't want to leave it last minute.

[member="Veiere Arenais"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom