Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thread Activity

I'm looking at getting the Raulynate and Almira Magrath even more active than they have been in the past few days and weeks since the creation of them both. If there are any whom would be willing to get a thread in here or there let me know and let's see what we can get thrown together.

A thread would be more than welcomed. Though I think it would be easiest to just have it be a random encounter between the two on a neutral world.
I'm also looking towards attempting to draw more people to the Raulynate.

[member="Almira Magrath"]

Saw the Raulynate and while i was honestly curious about it... the Vitae is already taxing in trying to do faction stuff and the IR comes next on my list so i cant just throw them aside.

As for a random encounter on a neutral world, sounds good. Want to plot in a PM to keep from clogging your thread?

Anything specific that you had in mind, or would the Pokemon Trainer eye contact style be okay with you?
[member="Mel'sivlal Huedain"]
Ooey gooey sisterly feelings? Like the perfect chocolate chip ooey gooey?
[member="Lysandra"]

Ah, the best type of ooey gooey
[member="Lysandra"]
The basic random encounter type of thread is what it would be unless you had something particular in mind that would lead to the two meeting one another.
[member="Mel'sivlal Huedain"]

As I get to work on those threads. If there are others whom are interested in a thread with Almira or in learning more about the Raulynate, I welcome you to post so we can get a thread going.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom