Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thousandfold Harmonious Tabletop Megathread

Aleidis Zrgaat

Young soul from an older generation.
Okay, so maybe I've been binging on Exalted lately. I think SWRP could use a big ol' tabletop thread. Have interesting d&d stories? Share! An invincible Street Samurai build you'd like to show off? Post away, chummer!

Questions are also welcome! I pirate source books so you don't have to! If you'd like to know Cain's day job while the jyvaad rages around him, or are wondering if your new Exalt should get first, second, or third excellencies, don't be shy!

@[member="Theophenes"] and @[member="Set"] are part of my regular tabletop game! Currently we've been bouncing back an forth between Theo running a Legends of the Wulin game and my Warbirds campaign. Both are stupidly fun games.

Wulin is based around combining matching sets of dice with the creative input of everyone at the table to tell stories about kung fu heroes in a mythical version of the Jin dynasty. Basically the best system I've seen to play any Shaw brothers flick out there.

Warbirds on the other hand is all about pulp adventure and WW2 style dogfights while dealing with the perils of celebrity. It's also set in a bizarre alternate world where the various carribean islands have been floating in the sky for the last 200 years, so that's a thing.

It probably helps that our tabletop group is terribly goofy. One of these days we should do a for-serious campaign in some setting or another, though.

@[member="Dulkor"]

CHANI

When I was 14-17 all I wanted to do was play D&D I went to two games,
then that person moved away and i lost my nerd connection and never went back,
eventually grew out of that interest. The nerd that never was!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom