Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Discussion Thoughts on Weird and Obscure Aliens

I like those guys. Was talking on discord about the potential for alien protagonists going forward in Star Wars, and my mind ultimately drifted towards weird one-off aliens that get used once and never again. Funny, obscure one off aliens that are almost never used are such a charming concept to me. Something about the idea of finding a strange species in a massive franchise that most people probably don't know about really itches my imagination. So I guess this is sort of a fun little discussion thing about some of these dudes, cause I kinda wanna know the thoughts of you all.

Favorite obscure alien? You got a weird guy you like that not many people know about? I'd like to hear about them.

Most obscure alien played on Chaos. Anyone out there playin weird alien characters that you've never heard about before?

Worst obscure alien. Literally a war crime. Those guys are funny too, and I'm in a mood to hate Star Wars today.

I guess I'll lead in with my own. Favorite obscure alien is the Jeodu. That guy looks like Patrick Star on meth and I find that amusing. Most obscure alien I think I've seen played is the Sylphe (shout out Lilise Lilise lol). Worst obscure alien is easily the Bilar. Ain't gonna say much, just no thanks.

Anyways, lookin forward to seeing what you all got.

The Ugor are a personal fave of mine that I have wanted to play for a while. Basically just amorphous blob people that love trash with a rather absurd amount of lore in legends. They're even in Canon too as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom