Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those Things In Your Head

[member="Spark Finn"]

His arms wrapped around her. "Because I can."

For now.

There was no telling what tomorrow night would bring them. The Keep was a mystery that Munin didn't really want to explore. If there were people still inside, would he meet those that had done this to him? Would he be able to fill those gaps in his memories? Would he...his line of thought broke as Spark's hair tickled his nose, her head shifting as she adjusted her glasses.

"Why don't you take those off." He suggested to her. "I think it's probably a bad idea to sleep with them on."

Knowing her she'd roll around and break them somehow.

Spark Finn

Encrypt Code: 1989//
[member="Munin"]

She didn't feel as awkward as she usually did as his arms wrapped around her. It felt more...natural, like two pieces of code coming together to breach a security patch. Head tilted as she blinked up at him in disbelief.

Spark Finn take off her glasses?!

#lolwut

"No, they'll be okay," she insisted. She slept with them on all the time. Well, maybe that was because she slept alone mostly. She only took them off in the sanisteam. But even then, sometimes she didn't.

#hehe

She shivered, thinking of the moment Sage Bane took them from her and crushed them. In a way, that had been the worst torture that she ever could've gotten.

"And then you'd be blurry and I'd have to squint to see you," she quietly went on with an edge of fear lingering in her tone. Blue-eyes stared up at his face, taking in the details of his jaw and lips.

[member="Spark Finn"]

He wouldn't argue with her. "Okay."

Munin pulled her a bit closer, his hand slipping to the small of his back, lips pressing against the top of her forehead. He had heard the small edge of fear at the back of her voice. He had no idea why it was there, but clearly the idea of taking off her glasses made her uncomfortable.

As always he wouldn't argue.

"Keep them on then." His fingers gently began to spread out across her back, slowly folding in, and then back out in a light, almost massaging touch. "Just don't yell at me when they get stuck between the mattress and the headboard."

He smiled a small smile.

Spark tended to move around...a lot. She was no different when sleeping.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

She snorted. Breath caught a bit in her throat at Munin's touch. Cheeks blazed hotter than the Tatooine suns. Luckily, it was dark.

"When have I ever yelled at you?" She gently poked his shoulder. Breath puffed against his jaw. #mintyfresh

"I don't even think I yelled at you in the air vents that one time."

[member="Spark Finn"]

The gentle touch continued, soothing, calming.

"True." She hadn't ever actually yelled, but there was always a first for everything. Though he suspected that Spark's yelling wasn't quite as fierce as anything he had heard before. The Headmistress at the Orphanage had always been rather...loud.

"Maybe I'll let you get away with it then." He smiled at her through the dark. "Maybe."

Amusement rang through his tone, fingers continuing the gentle grazing touch at her back.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

"Pffft," the technopath sputtered. "You'll 'let' me?" Sandy-brows rose and her fingers trailed along Munin's chest, trying to find a ticklish spot.

#boldforaFinn #dangerousgames

He knew what touch did to her, so it was a dangerous game to play.

"And I'm 'letting' you share this bed with me instead of one of us sleeping on that cold couch," she giggled. She would've offered to take the couch. She'd slept in far worse places, like alleyways, behind dumpsters, packing crates. A couch was heaven compared to that. Even a cold, kinda lumpy one.

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin smiled down at her, his other hand slowly coming up to cup her cheek. "I know."

The Infochant smiled.

He didn't want to push her, he tried his best not to, but at times he simply couldn't resist. A hug there, a small peck here. It wasn't anything big, and in truth he didn't think she minded all that much. The very fact that they had made it here, to sharing this bed and this adventure together signified that at the very least. His hand enveloped her cheek, feeling the heat of her face as those embarrassed red spots began to flutter over her. He smiled and then leaned down.

"You are very kind." He very gently pressed his lips against hers, though he would go no further then that.

Not until she was ready.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

She began to snort but found that the laughter died halfway through her throat as his hand cupped her cheek. Prodding fingers stilled along his chest. Lips met hers and she kissed him back.

They were in such a far different place than when they first met. #obviously

Her own hand trailed up his wrist, fingers meant for datapad typing circling around his skin at the base of his hand. The way his hand clipped her cheek pushed her glasses up just slightly. For once, she didn't adjust them as she kissed him again, soft, gentle, a little unsure and maybe a little awkward.

[member="Spark Finn"]

He drew her just a little bit closer, pulling her into himself with a slight press before his lips pulled back from hers.

A slight smile crossed his lips as he let out a breath. There was barely any light, though from what pale colors of the moon made it through the window Munin could see that her face had taken on the color of a strawberry. His smile broke into a small grin, his thumb very gently sliding across her cheek in a soft caress, hand at her back simply resting there for a few moments as he looked at her.

Never in a million years could he had predicted this.

No super computer, no program, nothing could have convinced him that something like this would have happened. He had never thought he'd fall into an actual relationship, had never thought he'd be allowed a measure of peace like had now. It seemed all but impossible, and now that he had it...

He was terrified it would be taken away.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

A gasp escaped her lips as he tugged her closer. His smile was contagious and she was all sorts of self conscious. #awkwardself But she felt...at home. Maybe it was silly?

"We should get some sleep," though her heart was pounding way too fast and there was too much adrenaline. She knew it would be awhile before she could actually fall asleep even after her eyes closed. It would be an interesting day tomorrow and an even longer night. Logically, they needed rest.

It was still hard for her to break away from his gaze and that soft smile he seemed only to offer her. The one he gave now was her favorite and so different than the one he offered when he was wearing one of his identity masks. She blinked.

Head dipped slowly and she snuggled beneath his chin and the crook of his neck. Bony hips were half on top of his body, maybe pressing into his chest. One leg entangled with his. She listened to the thrum of his heart, finally falling asleep to its steady beat.

#niceandwarm

Hours later, morning light began to filter through the small window to the room in the corner.

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin woke up first.

Surprisingly he found that Spark hadn't budged an inch in her sleep. The blankets were still slightly tucked beneath them, she was still half sprawled atop him, her glasses were half off her face but still in place. He looked down at her, his chest slowly pushing her form up and down as she kept on sleeping. The hand at her back gently stroke over her skin, a smile forming on his face.

The hand at her cheek slid up a bit, slowly running through her hair.

Briefly he wondered how long this would last, how long it would be before she woke up and realized that he was a criminal, that he wasn't worth the effort of what they were about to do. Fear ran through him, and although he'd never say it to her, part of him wanted to just leave this world. He worried that the secrets they would find within that Keep would drive her away, that whatever had been put in his head would be too much for her.

That she wouldn't look at him the same way.

A pit formed in his stomach, worry creased his face as he let out a deep breath.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

For a moment, her body seemed to hunker down into his more, like a little mouse burrowing into the dirt before winter. The tip of her nose was cold from the air that crept in above the blankets. Head shifted and face gently pressed into the warmth of Munin's chest. The frames of her glasses slipping further. He smelled like fresh soap. How he did that she never knew.

#germaphobe

She shifted again, finally lifting her face as sleepy eyes opened. "It's too early for sighing," she murmured, a sleepy little smile pulling at her thin-lips. Index finger came up to push her askew glasses straight so Munin wasn't blurry around the edges.

"Caf," she squeaked and wiggled against him.

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin smiled slightly. "Yeah."

He agreed quietly, starting to stretch now that she was awake. He moved a bit as she wiggled on top of him, his arms coming up above his head as he let out a loud yawn. Cold air moved under the blanket slightly, the heating in the cabin having not worked.

"I wouldn't object if you go make some." Munin grinned. "Thanks."

He kissed the top of her head, stifling a laugh.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

She shivered as he let in more cold air with his stretching. Face blanched at his suggestion. Make?

#lolwut

Sandy-brows rose as she regarded him quietly, only the twitching at the corners of her lips giving her away. Oh yeah, she slipped in that caf mix at the last minute at the market. But that was before she saw the Starcreds on their way to the cabin.

"Pffft," she sputtered. "You wouldn't like it as strong as I make it. But I'm going to Starcreds anyway. I'll pick up something for you too."

She was being serious. #duh

"But I'm taking these to get ready," with a silly smile, she tugged the corner of the blankets and rolled herself like a burrito right off Munin and unfortunately, right off the bed and onto the floor.

#eeeep

There was a quiet plop as she hit quickly followed by a fit of giggles.

"I think....I think I'm stuck." Body squirmed like a little worm, arms all tangled and pinned at her sides.

#sparkburrito

[member="Spark Finn"]

Munin poked his head out from the bed, looking down at Spark with one eyebrow perked.

"Are you now?" Munin asked with a small grin.

He was cold, there was no doubt about it, but that didn't mean he wouldn't take this opportunity to play around a little bit.

"And what." He began with a large smile. "Will you give me to help you out of this predicament?"

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

One arm was pinned halfway behind her back. The other stuck at her side beneath the tons of rolled blankets snugly tangled around her gangly-form. Head whipped to the side trying to get those tangled strands of blonde-hair from her face.

Body shook beneath the blankets as she tried to get control of the giggles.

"I already told you," she gulped down more laughter, looking up at his half-dressed #andprobscoooooold form. "I will get you caf."

#soner

She struggled and twisted. Arm was starting to fall asleep. Tongue stuck out for a second at the information broker.

[member="Spark Finn"]

"Oh yes, but that was already happening." He reminded her.

"Now you've fallen into this new situation." The cold really was something of a bother. He couldn't help the shiver that ran up his spine, the odd sort of shake that ran through him. He tried not to show that, not wanting Spark to see that he was probably just as uncomfortable as she was at the moment.

He could make it.

"So you see." He let one arm reach out from the bed and gently placed it on the blankets. "I now have a much better negotiating position."

A wide smirk. "So...what will you give me?"

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

His hand rested on the bundle of blankets that was her. "Hey. Heyheyhey. That is not fair." She squirmed one more time. Tried. To. Get. A. Little. Leewa---

#nothing

"Ugggh. Okay. Okaaaay." Thin lips pursed. Blue-eyes rolled beneath lopsided glasses. "What do you want?" Voice squeaked at the end of want.

[member="Spark Finn"]

"Hmmm." Munin made a big show of thinking, putting his other hand on his face and slowly stroking his unbearded face as he considered her question.

He thought for a moment more.

"Well." He said with a smile. "I suppose I could go for some breakfast with that Caf."

He grinned down at her.

Spark Finn

[member="Munin"]

#hewassuchabutt

A breath she didn't know she'd been holding puffed free from her lips. "Fine, deal." She squirmed again, face turning a little red at the effort. "I know you're cold. I promise to get you a hot breakfast along with your caf."

Frazzled-blonde hair fanned over the floor as she moved her head again.

"Now please get me outta here."

Blanketed-form budged impatiently against his hand.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom