Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Those in Glass Houses

There were good ideas and bad ideas, and then there were ideas like this. Training was, admittedly, something Keira had been seeking out since she managed to find herself yet again with too much time on her hands, but it was an endeavor she had been mostly unsuccessful with, until then. While she was anticipating her training, she also had a healthy amount of what could be called respect for the one that would be training her. None other than [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"], the towering Gen'Dai that she'd sparred with and ultimately lost to in the Red Ravens' Fight Club. It was he that caused her to lose her left arm, but along with that she had gained a curiosity into just what he was capable of.

And so she was currently on Endor, in the spaceport to be exact, awaiting his arrival. It wouldn't be hard to spot him through a crowd, but she'd been surprised at just what he was capable of before. This would perhaps be her chance to learn from one of the most skilled fighters she had ever encountered on the battlefield. The man knew what he was doing when it came to the art of battle, there was no denying that.

It came as a surprise to her that he'd even agreed to train her in the first place. After the brief words the two had exchanged both before, during and after their brawl in the arena, she hadn't imagined that their relationship would develop past anything but what was best classified as a rivalry, though it was more one-sided for her. Surprisingly enough he'd agreed to take her on, but she sensed that even he wasn't completely on board with the idea just yet. Their meeting on the planet would be an indicator of many things, one of them being just how well this relationship as master and student would progress, if indeed it did at all.

Clad simply in what was her own modification of the Jedi robes, which consisted of a darker, slightly less loose garb and nothing more to note, her hazel green eyes absently scanned the crowd for any indication of the Gen'Dai's presence. With her lightsaber at her waist and her wits gathered about her, through the Force and otherwise, she was ready. Or as ready as she would ever be for something like this.

Much had changed....

Last Encounter with [member="Keira Ticon"] was interesting, She was a Jedi with a different Philosophy about things..but still a Jedi no less. Kezeroth Expected nothing more and delighted in Corrupting her to show her the truth of it all, The Force. Landing his AEG-77 Gunship in a Hangar of Endor he felt a odd presence, Endor was Fringe Territory and Masters of almost every aspect of the Force walked about in plain sight. Unable to tell who this aura was coming he from he had no doubt that the girl [member="Keira Ticon"] would be able to sense Kezeroth himself. According to the Sith the Gen'dai was a strong knight, that was when he fought [member="Keira Ticon"]. Much time had passed and Kezeroths Darkside presence only grew stronger.

As the Back Ramp Opened the Massive Gen'dai covered in a Crimson Armor walked out alone with only his Power hammer equipped with him on his back. Since his lightsaber was taken from him he had abandoned the use of one and embraced Technologies of different natures, He was a Bounty Hunter and Mercenary now... A Very good one too. This Mastery of the Dark side afforded him much on his journeys and would continue to for some time. Some where in the midst of the Crowds of people waited [member="Keira Ticon"], Knowing this Kezeroth chuckled and walked toward the edge of the Hangar looking down at a River below in the green Forrest. With a Leap he fell and suddenly the scream of his Jet pack sounded, masked by the sounds of ships taking off he steered his way to the roof and landed atop. Walking to looked down at the masses of people walking around the Center of the Starport through a Window. With a Focus he fed off his Emotions and made his Presence known through the Force.

There was a faint tremor, and afterwards a pulse that resounded with dark side energy, indicating a presence that was vaguely familiar to Keira for all the wrong reasons. It seemed that Kezeroth had arrived, making his presence known in the one way that was sure to garner both her attention and that of every apprentice, Knight or Master present on the planet: through the Force. If it was his intention to make not only an entrance but an impression on those that were there, including herself, he'd certainly done it. After their first encounter, however, she wasn't one to be so easily intimidated. Besides, her aura resonated a darker energy than it had previously, one that she wasn't entirely responsible for. Things had changed, and for the better, in her eyes.

Stepping out into the thick of the crowds she turned to study the buildings that surrounded her, quickly locating the one she had sought out on a nearby rooftop. If it was going to be like that, then she wasn't about to let him have all the fun. She made her way through the throngs of people so that she stood at the base of what looked to be the hangar, casting a glance upwards once more. It would be quite the jump, but not the first seemingly impossible feat she had attempted. Where there was a will, there was a way, a philosophy that she staunchly upheld.

The only question was how exactly she would manage, but even that came in time. It took nothing more than gathering the Force in her legs, and she was able to leap her way from handhold to foothold marginally well up the side of the structure, not pausing once to look down or regard the reactions her unexplained movements had no doubt elicited from those on the streets below. Their thoughts weren't her main concern at the moment. The one she had come to meet was.

Taking her time she stepped up beside [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"], dwarfed in height and sheer size. With the faintest of smiles, she spoke. "Miss me?"

Watching the girl move Kezeroth waited for her and smirked, The mask that hid his face folded back and the Gen'dai eyed [member="Keira Ticon"]. There was a Change after all, She was not the same as she was before which was Ironic since she said that she would not succumb to the Darkside. " Look at you! Big and bad now... I see you have changed as well." he said grinning now and walking forward to examine her more. He pondered as he searched for a hint of her former self. " This is Ironic... It seems you have made a fool of yourself." he said referring to the fact he told him she would not turn. He knew what she wanted but he did not know why and he would find out, Especially since he was looking to change in the future.

Amongst all of Kezeroths Malive and Darkness something stood out slightly, A small Light in his Aura, He was not the Bloodlusting Gen'dai that fought but seemed to be more.. just more. Those who had met Kezeroth after his change thought this light was his hate or Vengeance, Others believed it to be Hope or a part of him untouched by Darkness. Whatever it was it was there and could be noticed now, Though Kezeroth would deny that fact.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

Remaining decidedly silent as he studied her with his sight and no doubt through the Force as well, her only response to his mocking comments was a crooked smile on her part. It was ironic and more that she had turned, on that the both of them could agree. The last thing she'd expected from herself was a willingness to fall to the dark, as most put it. But if there was one thing about her that was still the same, it was the fact that she wasn't one to stand by and let any sarcastic remarks be made without any retaliation on her part. "It happens. I'd tell you, but something tells me you already have an idea."

Although she had to look up to do so Keira leveled her gaze with his crimson one, the same confident look in her eyes present that had been when the two of them had fought, though there was a shadowed aspect that hadn't been there previously, and it hinted that something more had happened than what she was letting on. It would be the last thing she did, admitting her weakness to someone like him. He might have been her teacher for all intents and purposes, but they wouldn't have the traditional role of mentor and apprentice typically did by any means.

There was something strange about his presence in the Force that he wasn't quite talking about either. It seemed the both of them had changed a bit since their last meeting. "You aren't the same either. But I suppose it isn't anything I should be concerned with, right?" She raised an eyebrow almost as if in challenge, a smirk barely there on her lips.

Almost absently she flexed the fingers of her left arm, the cybernetic one. "I never did get the chance to thank you for this. It's a nice improvement, really. But I'm not in the market for losing any more limbs just yet. Don't worry, I'll keep you updated, Master."

[member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"]

" Master? You are not my Slave & though I am seen as a Master of the Darkside... I have much to still learn! And so do you." he said finishing his walk around her, His eye fell on her cybernetic arm, He remembered well the moment he crushed her flesh. " Things Change... My Equipment is new and Weapons as well but that is all." He said pondering about what had changed, Kezeroth was Mentally unaware of this Change at the Moment in time.

- Interesting...- He thought to himself.
" Your Welcome!" he grinned wide in reference to her arm. His Observations were done and the Two were left standing face to face once again. Tilting his Head he questioned her Skill once mroe, he did not doubt her but simply wished to test her once more. *Thump Thump* The Gen'dai took two big steps back and nodded. His face mask folded back over and he rolled his shoulders to get ready. " Shall we?" he asked and got in a combative Position, His Bracers unleashing two 2ft long Wrist blades on each arm. The Metal of the Wrist blades shined bright in the light and the sharp twin edges sung high in the breeze. Composed of phrik Metal he put a great faith into them for attack and Defense.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

Surprisingly enough he was showing a degree more of respect towards her than he ever had before. Perhaps this was the beginning of an odd sort of acquaintanceship forming between them, but Keira wouldn't push the boundaries past that. Those notions shifted as he made a clear indication of instigating another sparring match between them, one she accepted, adjusting her own stance and taking her lightsaber in hand. The blade remained unignited for the time being as she studied his new weaponry, noting that the lightsaber of his own that had been at his waist before was now absent. In fact, he wasn't favoring a traditional bladed weapon at all. Interesting.

Her feet slid into what was easily recognized as the opening stance of Ataru, the same acrobatic style that had allowed her something of an edge over him in their previous bout. It was one she remembered and wouldn't hesitate to exploit again. Only then did her orange blade spring into existence, its quiet hum filling the void of the otherwise still air. It might not have been all that long since the two had last faced each other in a similar manner, but she was intent on showing him that she'd grown in one way or another.

Drawing on the Force she exhaled slowly, recalling the consequences of attacking an adversary such as he head on that she'd learned all too well the last time. Once more, her speed and acrobatics would be her greatest asset.

Wasting no more time she darted towards him in a seemingly straightforward plan of attack, her blade poised to strike him across the midsection. Just before any real contact could be made she sidestepped, just barely so, her weapon flashing across his abdomen, though it wouldn't do any real damage if it happened to successfully strike. She dug her heels in to slide to a stop, spinning her blade once, slowly. That was her test of his mettle, and with that first movement on her part, the battle was joined for better or worse.

Her she came. So far it was almost the same as last time, Same headstrong charge and tactics and the Gen'dai like it. A strong approach was best in his books, It did not lack in any area he found. With [member="Keira Ticon"] Charging forward Kezeroth remained still by Ready, He trusted and knew his armor was durable to take a hit against a Saber but why let her get that close just to prove a point? Taking a Step back Kezeroth crouched and rolled to the right, Rolling on His Shoulder to avoid the Blades on his Forearms. Landing on a knee the Gen'dai quickly activated his suits Targeting System and Locked on to the Dark Jedi [member="Keira Ticon"]. His Movements were Smoother than before and it seemed his Suit fitted him well.

" Hehe" He chuckled and extended his hand releasing a Wild Force push to her lower section. This would not send her flying but it would trip her up and off balance her enough for him to response once more.

So it wasn't just she that had had time to adapt her fighting style. Well, hers wasn't so much changed as his was, but she'd learned what it meant to pace out her movements and not charge in blindly without some idea of what her enemy was capable of in the first place. Moderation was the key, even if she would rather end the fight quickly with all stops pulled. Proving a point wasn't worth unnecessary and sometimes excessive injury on her part. That was a lesson that had been driven home after the loss of her arm, and she wasn't going to make the same mistakes twice.

Once more that was proven as she felt the tug of the Force on her legs. It didn't quite completely offset her landing, but it caused enough of an upset that she wasn't able to hit the ground as she'd planned. As such she more or less had to improvise a skid backwards, thankfully not twisting her ankle. Still, it was enough to throw her off for the next few minutes, and she only focused on regaining her footing, calling her lightsaber back into her hand and thumbing the ignition switch, the blade once more humming to life. Unlike their first fight, she wouldn't let that set the stage. This time she intended to fight until she was no longer able, no matter the possible dangers that would most likely sow.

"Not bad. What happened to using your sword? I liked that strategy a bit more." Her voice was nearly breathless, but despite that she managed a half-smile, shifting her stance. This was just the beginning, for the both of them.

Kezeroth was a Mercenary now, He fought, thought and moved like one now. Watching [member="Keira Ticon"] carefully he got up from his kneeled position and aimed his bracer towards her, His Wrist Blaster was Ready to fire. His suits Targeting system locked on her as the Gen'dai began to move sideways slowly. " That old thing? Its in my Ship... Its more of a Relic of the past now. I assure you I dont need to to bring you down again." He said chuckling and fired at the dark jedi, aiming at her shoulder area to test her skills with her saber once more.

Continuing to Fire Kezeroth Suddenly leaped back toward the edge of the Starport Rooftop, He planned to bait her and have the battle take place where he wanted it. The Change in his Combative attacks was drastic and the Gen'dai seemed to enjoy stay at a range more then anything for the moment.

The blaster bolt was deflected with a simple, nondescript spin of her blade, that being the only easy part of the fight, something told her. So far he seemed to be favoring keeping her at a distance rather than the up close, brutal attacks that had come so easily for him the last time. Something had happened to cause such a drastic change in his method of combat, and she found herself wondering just what it was. It had everything to do with the strange, seemingly light aura that he emanated despite coming off to her senses as nothing but a dark sider in all respects. That just served to intrigue her more, but the questions would have to wait. Right now her focus was on trying to prevent an outcome similar to the last time.

A shrug was all she had to say for a moment, as she evaluated his movements and intentions. He almost seemed to be going easier on her than he had been in their previous match, something she was thankful for but wary of nonetheless. The last time she'd let her guard down and gotten too cocky it had cost her an arm, and she was content in keeping her right one just where it was. "You're probably right, I'll give you that. I'm not even Knighted, and we're already fighting again. You must like me a little bit, if you've put up with me for this long."

It was evident that he was trying to work things more to his favor from the way he moved towards the edge of the roof, not bothering to disguise his movements in the least. That was just more reason for her not to put trust in his intentions, at least not when they were on opposite sides of the battlefield. So she took a few steps towards him, stopping when they were only separated by a space of no less five meters. Unless he gave her good reason to she wouldn't move from that spot, wanting to observe before acting. Her attacks weren't quite so head-on as they had been previously, something she attributed to nothing more than learning the hard way.

"What happens when I finally beat you, then?" She didn't use the word if, but rather when. The previous was hardly in her vocabulary, and she was intent enough on improving her skills so that she would, at the very least, be an even match for the Gen'Dai. And once she set her sights on a goal, rarely was it ever not obtained.

Tilting his head and moving his body back and forth he kept his bracer up to aim at her. "You're probably right, I'll give you that. I'm not even Knighted, and we're already fighting again. You must like me a little bit, if you've put up with me for this long." Listening to her words he chuckled. " Is there any other way to learn? Combat is the purest form of learning. It is the blade that cuts the un-needed fat from the animal, leaving only Meat. Its what I do to everyone..." he said pressing a button on his Bracer, a Sudden movement motioned and a Shoulder blaster came to life. The interal parts hummed as a Yellow energy emitted and charged rather quickly. *Boom* *Boom* The Particle beam shoulder blaster sounded out as if fired at [member="Keira Ticon"], If he decided to block these shots she would be very sorry.

To keep the battle going Kezeroth started to move towards her, First walking then jogging and now in a charge with is Wrist blades ready for a strike. With the combination of the Shoulder blaster and Kezeroth himself pressuring her it made things interesting. Drawing closer the shoulder blaster cease to fire and the Gen'dai lunged forward with his right Wrist blade for a stab, Leaving his left arm near his waist incase he needed to block or counter attack.

" Lets not get too ahead of things..." he said in response to her comment about beating him.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

“Everyone? I thought I was a bit more special than that.” Flipping backwards and then moving to the side she managed to evade the shots from the particle blaster mounted on his shoulder, her acrobatics leaving her open for a split second too long as he charged unexpectedly. These were the tactics she’d been familiar with and marginally prepared for, and she would welcome them over long-distance techniques any day. Well, until her opponent was a Gen’Dai that so obviously outclassed her in all areas. That changed the game.

Blocking his strikes directly would only end in her saber being knocked from her grasp or, worse, a broken bone or two. That was the last thing she needed, being out of commission so soon. So instead she met his stab with the side of her blade, sparks flying as their weapons slid along each other without ever making direct contact. This strategy allowed her to redirect the momentum of the stab while not having to overexert herself in order to do so, a technique she’d made a point of working on after their first match.

A half-smile turned up one corner of her mouth, and she broke away with a burst of the Force directed towards the arm that controlled the primary blade he seemed to be favoring, the right one. “I wouldn’t say I’m getting ahead at all. I never said it’d be anytime soon, but I plan on us being at least evenly matched. Everyone has a weakness. Some of them are just harder to find than others. Give me a few months, probably a year or so, and we’ll see who comes out on top then.” Keira raised an eyebrow as if in challenge.

Coming towards him at a run she leapt with aid of the Force at the last possible second, twisting in the air and keeping her arms and legs in close to prevent a disarming, landing behind him with her back facing his. She took advantage of the extra momentum afforded her by the spin, cutting towards his midsection. Her position behind him only lasted another few seconds before she flipped back over his head, flashing out with her weapon towards the general area of his face, landing on her feet in the next moment and taking up a measured stance.

“All things considered I think I’m doing a better job than even you thought I could. Surprised?”

She was faster than before and more paced, Good! Bringing his left Wrist blades up to strike Kezeroth suddenly stopped as [member="Keira Ticon"] leaped back, What was she planning? Why pull out of the Fight now? As she spoke Kezeroths Wrist blades Retracted back into his bracers and his Particle Shoulder blaster activated again. By the time It started to fire in her direction she leaped over the Gen'dai aiming to slash at his mid-section once more, The tip of her blade burning into his thick armor in a glance only to be met with the shaft of his Hammer " Bone Crusher" . Her Blade bouncing off the hammer, In a hunch like stance Kezeroth Balled his fist and swung it hard but with no success as the Dark Jedi [member="Keira Ticon"] Leaped back over to the front end of Kezeroth. Spinning in an attempt to track her visually he stepped back and growled, Extending his right arm his flame thrower ignited and roared at it flooded out to engulf her.

" If i wanted to catch you I could..." he snarled slightly annoyed.

Fire, once again. That seemed to be a favored technique, though this time it wasn't produced exclusively by him, but rather the flamethrower he had on his person. This was no time to split hairs, or singe them for that matter, so she attempted to dissipate the flames with a burst of the Force, distancing herself all the same, though not quite fast enough as she felt the lick of the flames on both her right forearm and hand. The burn wasn't enough to completely impede her use of the limb, but it would certainly make it painful enough to garner complaint from the nerves should she overexert herself. Thankfully Keira had always been left-handed.

"Why don't you, then? Or do you actually respect me now? That's a new one. See, you do like me, you just don't know it yet." Taunting him might have been too fun for its own good, but she was known to push the envelope, even with those she was expected to respect. It was a trait of hers that annoyed most everyone in some way, but sometimes that could be a benefit. Pushing others into attacking head-on with no real strategy in mind had its benefits, but she knew that [member="Kezeroth the Malevolent"] wasn't one to be so easily fooled. Past experience had taught her that much.

With a flick of her wrist she sent her lightsaber slicing through the air towards him, controlling the arc of the weapon with the Force. Taking off at a run towards him in the same moment she reached out with the same tendrils to pull the blade back down into her hand, the technique hopefully serving as the distraction she'd intended it to be. Instead of continuing her charge she dropped to the ground at the last second, hopefully making her way behind him by sliding beneath his legs, straightening in the next moment and striking out with her weapon again towards his middle.

"Catch me if you can."

Excellent reaction time. Kezeroth liked the pace of the battle but if she kept her mouth going it would rapidly go up. As she recovered from the Flames and started to talk again the Gen'dai growled some. Slowly reaching for his Power hammer he found himself open when [member="Keira Ticon"] suddenly threw her lightsasber, Blocking with the hammer would big impossible it was too large to move that quick but luckily his Phrik wrist blades were their to protect his face. Except the saber never connected with him... His sight was blocked by his own body in his way and his instincts shouted out the words move. Moving his arms out of the way Kezeroth looked around quickly in search of where she could have gone and suddenly looked down watching her slide under him blade in hand.

He chuckled at the clever move and did his best to jump in place, Her lightsaber cutting into his thigh. The pain of the strike was too quick to enjoy but the regenerative process hurt so good. Kezeroth groaned and limped forward some before turning his head ans saying. " Lesson one.... Pain is Power." his face mask folded back so she could see the pain in his eyes. "Now Run while you can..." he said in anger. Retracting both wrist blades and setting his shoulder blaster off of the Dark Jedi before him, Kezeroth eyed her as he fully drew "Bone Crusher" out and gripped it with both hands. Changing glances to his weapon he looked at it up and down, activating the switch causing it to spark a bright glow of purple energy at the head of the hammer.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

tumblr_lvovw2Yk9w1r3u4er.gif

"I don't run." And she didn't. This was no time to turn tail, not after she'd come this far. Instead she took time to gauge this new weapon, assessing its strengths and weaknesses in part to give her something to focus on besides the fact that she would most likely end up losing this fight. One thing he would gain that she would ultimately lose would be reach, but that could also be used against him if she managed to stay within the range of the head of the hammer. Theoretically his speed of attack would also be slowed, but that idea hadn't worked so well before. So all in all, Keira was about right back where she'd started. But with an opponent such as this, she hadn't expected much different.

This time she remained, for the most part, in one place, bringing her saber up in some semblance of a fighting stance, an edge of cautious thoughtfulness in her eyes as she studied him. "It'd be rude of me to have all the fun, so I think I'll let you take a go at things." She smiled grimly, already perfectly aware of what he was capable of should she chance to let her guard down for even a second. "Even if I might end up regretting it later. Pain's power, right? Let's test that." That was probably asking for it, but her resolve stood firm and so did she.

"Come on, I thought you were supposed to be the teacher here. Are you really going to let me off that easily?" She'd learned a time or two ago that well-placed remarks didn't have the typical effect of causing one to lose their rationale on the Gen'Dai as they did on others. It likely wouldn't have any other effect than causing the fight to end quicker, and hardly in her favor.

With a Smile Kezeroth thought on her words carefully, " You dont run? Yet now you say Catch me if you can... Haha!" Walking around some the Gen'dais limp walk quickly changed as was excepted. His stance was strong once again. " Hateful One.... Do you know why I am known to hold this title, Child..?" he asked and did not wait for her response. " The Sith think keeping power in check is the best way to achieve more power, but they are so wrong... " He slowly started walking towards her, as he did the darkside stirred around him and his untapped feelings were expressed in waves. He fully understood the power that emotations could give and instead of keeping them in check, Kezeroth accepted them and began to pump himself up. Grunting and shaking his head around slightly he did his best to continue with his words. " The Darkside cannot be enslaved..." he grunted shaking and ready to lash out as if he was a chained beast. He knew better to hold back and yet he was because he was attempting to continue to speak, inaudible words only came out and his gaze held a bloodlust. Sprinting forward the shaking stopped with action, With a small leap the Gen'dai heaved his Power hammer over his head in an attempt to crush his apprentice below him, With the power hammer turned on she would have a difficult time with balance as the hammers repulsor generators would active 1ft before it would hit the ground. the Attack was reckless and Brute like, it left him open in many areas. It was how Kezeroth fought at heart, Embracing his healing and emotations that would be generated from pain.

[member="Keira Ticon"]

Before he raised the hammer three feet off the ground her instinct was already all but screaming at her to dodge. Being who she was Keira didn't move until she began to feel the waves of energy the weapon gave off, twisting out of the way and letting the blast from the weapon slamming into the rooftop carry her a safe enough distance away. All the better to let him expend his energy while she used it to her advantage. Her landing was made rough by the sheer amount of force behind his swing, though she managed to lessen the impact by throwing out a wave of the Force in front of her, it providing a better cushion than landing directly on the rooftop itself. Silver linings.

Rolling over she pushed herself to her feet, stretching out one hand, her lightsaber flying into her grasp. That would be one rough fall she'd be feeling for days afterwards. Her saber sparked into existence again, the orange blade humming in her left hand. Not wasting another moment she charged at him head-on once more, jumping past his head with aid of the Force, throwing the lightsaber behind her, cutting a spinning arc through the air toward his head, returning to her hand as she landed, behind him once more. "The Force itself can't be enslaved, only manipulated. Those who think otherwise have a skewed view of reality." It was for reason of her atypical philosophies that she'd never fit in with any of the sects of Force users scattered about the galaxy.

Once more her feet shifted, and she raised her weapon into a low guard, blade held diagonally across her midsection, prepared to block or otherwise redirect anything coming her way. "I don't run, least of all from people like you." Her amber gaze met his glowing crimson one with no hesitation, a defiant glint in her eyes, a trace of a smirk on her lips. "Shocking, I know. But you don't scare me."

Drawing on the Force, she gathered it in her core, focusing on melding and taming the energy, though she was still far from the perfect calm that the Jedi always seemed to embody. Her idea of focus and concentration, not to mention being relaxed on the battlefield, was something entirely different, often fraught with ambition and oftentimes a touch of arrogance on her part. "You know what they say about keeping a lady waiting..."

The more the Giant got moving the quicker he adapted to the fight, Guiding raw feeling was something he specialized in greatly. As a Gen'dai his endurance, strength and senses were superior and all the while influenced by raw feelings alone the combination was interesting at the most. Juyo was his angle backed by heavy force augmentation, tilting his head away from the spinning lightsaber Kezeroth smiled in his mild frenzy and shifted his body weight bending back to attack once more. [member="Keira Ticon"] moved as predicted since their last fight, the favored position of being behind her opponent was getting old. Gripping his Power hammer he dashed back dragging the weapon as he went towards her and pulled his hammer to grasp once more, positioning his hands evenly on the shaft. If Power attacks would not work out right then controlled swings would do fine.

In the Moment of Action Kezeroth was controlled, but when he was still physically he was rapid. Odd maybe? Assaulting [member="Keira Ticon"] with short fast swings the Gen'dai pushed forward and held focus on his strength and speed. In case his target countered or parried the head of the hammer some how, He would retort my countering back with his own fist in the motion of a backhand or a grab. It was all he needed to be augmented when going against speedsters, Soon Keria too would realize that speed was not out of Kezeroths reach.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom