Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private This Wasn't The Plan

hZFxlpS.png

There was almost an immediate relief to everything about him. Knowing this hadn't pulled Valery Noble Valery Noble from the time alone she'd requested was a relief on it's own. Knowing that she was actually back though? He reached out, pulling the Jedi Master into a warm embrace. A simple hug, but what it meant was something far more than he expected. She was back. And he certainly missed her.

"I'm not doin' anything any time soon. Why don't you show me what you've been up to on Kashyyyk?"

Valery: Appearance
Tag: Kahlil Noble Kahlil Noble

Valery blinked as he pulled her towards him, but smiled as she realized it was for a hug. She wrapped her arms around him and placed the side of her head against his chest. She had missed him as well and was clearly relieved that he was finally safe again. "It's good to have you back.." she whispered against his chest.

The woman then pulled back and nodded,
"That sounds like a plan. I'm currently just taking care of any assignments that I believe my skills can be useful for. You can help, or we can just catch up a little." she said this last bit with a clear smirk on her face.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom