Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This time I'm literally back from the dead

For those that know me and haven't heard, I had gone into the hospital October 16th or 17th I believe it was. I was given the wrong kind of blood, and also I had a wound on my leg that had gone septic. After entering the emergency room and receiving the blood and feeling like I was going into anaphylactic shock, everything after that for me was a blur until November 5th. I didn't realize I was in a hospital- induced coma, and there was a time in the beginning where they basically told my family that to say their last goodbyes to me. If it wasn't for the people around me at the time and the love that was sent from my real family in my Star Wars Family that were able to hear about it , Ket Van-Derveld being the one i definitely know from here offhand, the power that I had in myself to not leave my little girl and my son, I made it through it.

Now I'm in rehab, actually one of the best in the state. And I actually wanted to grab out my laptop and see if I could get the internet to work on it for one and secondly I want to come back to writing. I wanted to for a while but with the obvious situation I was unable to but, I'm glad to be back and more than happy to write with any or all of you. Well actually I'm just happy to be here.

I send all my undying love to all of you but especially to those that sent me thier love and strength and continue to do so.

Ms. Rach Sullen
AKA Rachies

Ket Van-Derveld Ket Van-Derveld

Grabs and hugs very tight and just cries on his shoulder a very, very long time, not wanting to let go.

Ket, well in our case, James. I can't believe how close I came to losing everyone. I'm crying writing this and still randomly cry a bit just thinking about it. All of my Star Wars friends have been so awesome and supportive.

Is still hugging very tight and is still crying.

I love you, man. We definitely need to do another Star Wars get together again someday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom