Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This one Soared over the CooCoo's nest

Jacky

Strange in more ways than 1
Ring Ding Ding! It's time for Jacky to try again to find some rp action. I'm looking for any form of relations with Jacky and anyone who's up for a nut ball (Romantic, Family, Friends, etc.)

Jacky's 21, with Multiple Personality Disorder, ADHD, ADD, and a small case of Insanity, a Straight Jacket, and is barefooted. I hope anyone's wanting to roam with Jacky, because he definitely needs to talk with someone.

[member="Jacky"] Well, I've gotta get started with RP somehow, and Jacky seems pretty interesting (If a bit odd - how do you bathe in a straight jacket?)

Would he be in for hanging out with an in-between roles B-List actor?

Jacky

Strange in more ways than 1
Hanging with a man with multiple personality disorder would nearly break his career...Kill it even [member="Bato Golden"]

[member="Kyrel Ren"] Maybe...can said Vader Like character deal with a man who switches personalities like a lightswitch?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom