Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This one sends his greetings!

Hey all, newblood here.

A friend recommended me this place, and I've always found the Star Wars universe interesting and thought I'd give roleplaying here a shot.

I'm not going to lie, my want for roleplaying here far exceeds any actual knowledge I've got regarding the Star Wars universe. There'll probably be a lot of questions from my part and you all seem friendly enough for me not to shy away from asking them.

Evasion Studios
Welcome to SWRP: Chaos. We will gladly help with any questions you have regarding Star Wars knowledge, site workings, or anything else that we can.

Here is a great resource for getting up to speed on pretty much any topic Star Wars based.

Salutations. Welcome to the chaos and if the Wookie don't give ya what you know, I'll be happy to help with any knowledge I have. I don't know it all (found that out when i came here), but I do know a lot more than your average joe.

[member="Zack First"]
Likewise

[member="Evad"]
Thank you, I'll definately give it a look when I've got questions. Where can I turn for information regarding the in-universe history of this rp? I guess Wookiepedia doesn't keep a record of the events that happen here.

[member="Darth Tsolan"]
Thanks. That's good to know.

Evasion Studios
[member="Ridicudonkey"] Well the holonet feature on the website will have a timeline that is updated with the Galactic Level events leading up to present day. Otherwise, feel free to ask questions you might have about our collective storyline and we'll help out.

[member="Melakoth Tyrin"]
Haha, thanks. It's reassuring to know I'm not alone.

[member="Evad"]
Oh shoot, haden't explored the tabs yet. Thanks for the pointer.

[member="Valeria Aetani"]
Oh you. If this one had cheeks, he would surely blush :p

[member="Aurelio Murtix"]
This one is pacifistic in nature. Good relations are sure to follow ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom