Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This must be killing you (Djonas)

Another private message had been sent to @[member="Djonas Vile"] from the Zyggerian Sith apprentice, Queen Satine D'nara. Where as the last one had been a more challenging proposal this one was a more seriously written one.

"It's come to my attention that a Crime Lord, Ruthu Beglon, has acquired information that both of us need. I promise you this is no trick. We must speak further about this. Here are the coordinates to my ship. Come at once."

The Zyggerian Royal ship waited on the outskirts of a planet in the neutral space between the Sith and Mandolorian territories. Satine was dressed for a more serious occasion, wearing her best robes while keeping her sabers ready on her belt. She sat in a meeting room of sorts, one with a round table holding four seats plus one at the head where she sat, and with a holographic interface above for displaying any information. As She waited for him to arrive she trailed her clwaed fingers against the arm of the chair.

The message was quickly relayed to Jonas by a stormtrooper. He did not want to have an encounter with this woman again considering he sworn to slay her on sight but did not want to. He just accepted her invitation for the good of the Imperium. Jonas took his ship to the location given to him by Satine and boarded her ship. He was directed to the meeting room where he'd talk with Satine about the message she sent Jonas. "So, give me the details on this crime lord you tell me about."

@[member="Satine D'nara"]

"Hello to you as well." she smirked as he entered. She indicated for him to sit if he wished before explaining "Do you know much about Mr. Belgon?" Figuring he probably didn't she continued on with "He's a rodian who once used to work for a weapons smuggling cartel. Over the years he made his way up the ranks until become a smuggler for everything other than weapons, including information. And now, somehow, he's managed to get his hands on an important holocron. It contains the information of any and all Sith agents, not including the higher officials like myself. But it included the name of former Sith....just like you." Seeing as that got his attention she said "My masters wish me to retrieve it, and I know you don't want yourself, or anyone else who defected from the Empire, to be assassinated or worse. And, as much I would hate to say, I cannot do this alone. Yet I do not wish my masters to think me weak by asking another Sith to help. That's why I called you. A former Sith. So? Do we have an agreement?"

@[member="Djonas Vile"]

Jonas took a seat int he farthest chair possible and listened to the dribble she had to say. The information she was willingly sharing with him seemed to be very sound. A look of disbelief came upon his face when she mentioned the man had information on Djonas. He stared her directly in the eyes before speaking. "We have an agreement if you'd stop bringing up my past. I'm putting that behind me. Be lucky I even came here. How do you suggest we do this?" Djonas kept a serious tone so that she wouldn't try anything remotely sexual.

She smiled and leaned back in her chair saying "Simple. Belgon is holding a party in succession of his 'greatest haul ever' and will be auctioning off the data for the highest bidder. What we'll need to do is make sure the only ones who walk away with it are us. We'll have to go to the party and infiltrate our way to the data. Thankfully my identity is not on the data, and I haven't been off of my own planet until I became a member of the Sith. You'll have to come under a fake identity." She hummed and said "You won't do if I said you're my husband. They'd expect you to be king and that won't work. Perhaps I'll simply say you're a suitor or something." She smirked while saying "Should be easy to pull of, yes? Oh and one more thing: the party is black-tie occasional dressing. Think you have something for that?"

@[member="Djonas Vile"]

Jonas sucked his teeth at her suggestion. "Why do I get the feeling you didn't even attempt at coming up with a different option?" he asked. He knew where she would go with this and it was not going to be good. "Let's just get this over with so we can conclude this criminal's business." Jonas nodded to her and returned to his ship to dress in appropriate attire. When he returned to Satine, he was in a silk suit-like set of clothing that was black as night with a silver lining along the hems. "Ready to go?" he asked.

"Actually this was my second option. The other involved you crashing your ship into his house before I use my ship and men to fire fight our way in. But that seemed less....subtle." She stood as he walked out and had a curious look as to what he might wear. When he returned she greeted him in her dress. In was a long flowing black low cut dress, and she'd accessorized with gold earrings and a necklace as well. She didn't wear crown but did have a hand bag present on her. Looking him over she said "My, my. Don't you clean up nice." Afterwards she said "Come. We'll take a shuttle to get there. Bring whatever men you want, but they cannot exit with us. Armed guards would be too noticeable."

@[member="Djonas Vile"]

Jonas scoffed at her compliment. "Don't get any ideas. This is strictly business." he said to her. He hadn't brought any guards with him. He didn't think he would need them. Djonas took her by the arm and headed for the shuttle. He kept his eyes off her in disdain, not wanting to even see in her over dressing glory. Lack of dressing would be the better term. The shuttle had made it to the soiree and Djonas walked off with swagger. "Lead the way, m'lady." he said, disgusted for having to respect her.

As they rode down in the shuttle Satine said "Oh. One more thing." she held out her hand and said "Your lightsabers. Hand them over. If they catch you with them then we're dead on sight." She waited until he complied before handing them over to one of her men. "Don't worry." she looking back. "We still have the force. And if need be..." she bared her clawed hands in front of him, "..we can always improvise."

The building where the auction was almost a resort-like building. It was situated on a cliff overlooking a view of the sea. As they flew in they could see a landing pad where the guests arrived and a separate one with what must've been Belgor's private shuttle parked on it. Once they landed Satina had Djonas take her arm again as they walked towards the entrance where guards waited, along with the rodian Belgor himself. He was greeting his guests as they were cleared through security. Satina winked to Djonas before they walked up towards the security gaurds.

Seeing both of them, but more Satine, Belgor said "Well this is new. Not often we see Zyggerians outside of anything other than the slave trade. You two are...?"

"It's nice to meet you, Mr. Belgor." Satine began. "I am Satine Dellorma. And this is my partner in crime, and other things, Xander." She indicated Djonas. "We're a newly functioning crime group that wants to make a big entrance to the galaxy. And what better way then by making a move against the Sith Empire?"

"Hmmm. Ambitious." Belgor said with a smirk. "I love that in a woman." He took her hand and said "Let me be the first to welcome you to the busniess, and wish you luck in winning the auction." He kissed it, making Satine hum with a smirk.

@[member="Djonas Vile"]

Djonas scoffed at her before groaning while handing her his sabers reluctantly. "This had better not be a trap or anything. I'll tear you and everyone apart if it is." he said. He looked down at her claws and couldn't help but think of what she planned to do with them. "I am not enjoying this, just so you know." Djonas took her hand into his as they walked into the building. Djonas took note of his surroundings as he walked through the front door.

When Satine introduced him to Belgor as 'Xander' he nodded his head slightly. Xander? Really? Only sissy boys who's only claim to fame is their parents money have a name like that. Djonas grinned slightly when he placed his lips onto her hand. "So, Mr. Belgor. How did you happen to acquire the information that you did? You must be very good at what you do."

Hearing his question Belgor merely said "Ah, friends in the right places. Not to mention a lot of credits I'll likely be making back ten fold after this auction." Once the two were cleared to go in he said "Enjoy yourselves." letting them inside.

Inside the building itself was a large hall with a number of smaller tables set, even some staircases leading to a second floor and a set of stairs far in the left corner leading down somewhere. A number of paintings and other pieces of art hung on the wall or sat on a small pedestal with some of the guests taking note and admiring. At the very end of the room was a wall made of glass that looked out to a small balcony that also overlooked the sea.

As they entered Satine leaned over and said "Good work, keeping in character. For a moment I thought you'd grab him and start interrogating 'Xander'." She smirked. Looking about she said "First thing we need to do is find out where he's hidden the data."

@[member="Djonas Vile"]

Djonas nodded to her and began looking around for any suspicious activity. "I imagine it'd be behind a door with heavy security guarding it." To further his stealthiness, Djonas started drinking from a glass offered to him by a young waitress. "You stay here on this floor and keep an eye on Belgor, I'll check upstairs." he stated before walking towards the steps. Djonas maneuvered himself through the small crowd in order to get to the staircase. Once there, he walked up the stairs to find a long hallway with many doors. "This might be a while..." he said. He began his search by peering into door after door.

Satine nodded before seeing as Djonas made his way up. As she mingled with some of the other guests she noticed Belgor speaking with one of the guards near the stairway in the back. She narrowed her eyes before walking over and speaking with him. She asked obvious question, like when the bid would start and just how much it was worth to get it. Belgor went on to explain how it had cost over 10 million credits for this information, which was how he planned to start off the bidding. Satine began to flirt, saying how she admired his clever workings and the like, all the while hinting to see the date for herself. Unfortunately, as much as the rodian was likely falling for her, he wasn't that dim enough to let it slip. However he did seem to keep glancing back at the guard near the stairs, making Satine wonder. When Belgor was called away she nodded, taking a drink, and then waited for Djonas at the staircase.

@[member="Djonas Vile"]

Djonas ended up finding nothing upstairs. He returned to the main floor and went straight to Satine. "Nothing upstairs. Find out anything?" he asked quietly.

Before she could answer music began to play, many of the guests taking to the dance floor. A Smirk crossed her face as she looked to him and said "Dance with me first?" Regardless of his first answer she pulled him to the dance floor anyway, making him take the lead as they did. "There's a guard over by the steps leading downstairs." she began saying as they did. "I get the feeling that's where the data is. Makes sense too. Somewhere underground. Only one exit. Likely hidden behind a safe or something. Which means we'll need to make it through whatever may be waiting for us. Don't worry. I think I have some ideas." As they went on she leaned closer into Djonas, humming a bit. "You know you can be really romantic when you're not so pompous about wanting to kill Sith."

@[member="Djonas Vile"]

Djonas groaned as she dragged him to dance with her. He had no choice but to dance with her, not wanting to cause a scene by declining. One hand rested on her hip while the other held onto one of hers. When she mentioned the guard, Djonas looked over to him and studied the nearby area. "Sounds like an ideal place." he said. Djonas dipped her slightly before bringing her back up to his body. "I'm not being romantic, I'm being discreet. Try not to get the two confused, m'kay?" he stated adamantly.

She had a somewhat surprised looked when he dipped her before he explained why he did it. She smirked and said "Oh of course." winking a little. As they danced on she said "You know what I love about this. That both of us are at an impasse in the end. You won't come back to the Sith and I won't leave them. Yet we can never seem to keep away from each other." The music finally stopped and she motioned for him to follow her. They made their was to the guard, to which Satine used the mind trick to let them pass below. Once they reached the large room with a heavy fortified door she looked about and said "Only one way through here." She pulled out her own two lightsabers from under her dress and handed one to him. "Help me with this." she said indicating the door. Knowing he would ask she explained "I fooled the guards mind when he was checking me before. You'd be amazed at how easily a weak mind can turn."

@[member="Djonas Vile"]

Djonas did his best to ignore her, only listening to the music and the chatting surrounding them. The music stopped and she began to walk away. He followed close behind her, keeping an eye out for anything suspicious. She seemed to possess the ability to trick the guard, giving us a way in. "You'd think there would be much more security down here or something." he stated while looking around for some more guards. He took one of the lightsabers from her, confused look on his face.

"Woman like you could influence the Jedi Grandmaster." he complimented. Djonas ignited the lightsaber and began cutting through the door.

After hearing his comment she said to herself "Wait until I reach the rank of master." Finally they cut through the door's locks and it swung open, only to reveal a number of important looking items all secured in glass domes of boxes, along with at least a dozen guards surprised to see them. "Well what do you know." Satine said. "This isn't the bathroom. Our mistake." Knowing it didn't work she used the force and pushed some of them back before they fired, she blocking with her saber. "Get one of their guns." she called over to Djonas. "Take out the security cameras." she indicated them above before ducking for cover.

@[member="Djonas Vile"]

Djonas watched as the door opened up, revealing more guards. "Feth.." he sighed. Djonas readied his lightsaber to deflect blaster bolts. Satine's force push gave him enough time to through his saber, cutting through each of their midsections. Djonas picked up one of the guard's blasters and shot out the security cameras. "Let's get this over with so I can go home in peace." he said, marching for the computers. to search for the data.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom