Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This looks like a good place to settle...

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
....Clearly, you don't know my mother that well. Ask your wife, she knows. Anyway, where was I? Oh, right, blanket forts...

-Sidles back over to Isis, keeping a respectable distance with a big smile-

Eight o'clock? I'll bring popcorn......

Hmm, do I interfere, or do I steal Callum's popcorn and have a free horror vid right here, right now?..

-kisses Seth's cheek-
I'd like to avoid killing any children of Ryori's for...a few reasons. Though Callum, that means you watch it, yourself....no blanket forts... ;)

Callum

SWRP's Resident Flirt
Ma'am, are you implying that I have alterior motives for spending hours of excitement making a mess of a pile of blankets with your daughter? I would never dream of doing...

-He pauses, his head tilting to the side in apparent thought. A slightly satisfied smile quirks one side of his mouth as he resumes-

Yep. Would totally never dream of doing such a thing. Honest.

Well, Seth, if who you married is any evidence of the standards you passed on to your children... -Just shrugs, and lets the rest of the sentence hang-

Welcome, Isis. Ignore my son. He's not as charming as he likes to think he is.

Seth Draclau

Prince of Madness
*Thinks*

Hmm.. can't tell what I did, I mean technically I was born the son of a Princess and whatever the hell Malice is to the Shi'ido people. Didn't stay a prince long though.. pretty much raised myself, became a criminal, became a "business man", became a crime lord, married another Crime Lord...

I'm gonna say I married someone of my station.

It's not. I'm still the same queen I always was. My core beliefs are still the same. That hasn't changed, I just don't answer to the Order anymore. Got tired of their bullshit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom