Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Little Dragon's Bored...

I have a saying: "No matter where you go, there I am." I've never used it before now... [member="Enigma"]

Honestly, I could go for anything. A ballgame, a cheeseburger... [member="Grimm"]

Grimm

Hmm, I'm trying to watch my figure. So cheeseburger might be out of the question, lol.

How about some Jet Boarding? Up for the challenge?

[member="Talia Mark"]

[member="Saki"] Not really, as long as I get to throw a few punch lines in there. :D

[member="Enigma"] A spider? But they're all octo-limbed and squishable. How about something a little more... LEGENDARY?

[member="Anastasia Rade"] What kind of things do you find fun?

[member="Alexandra Cinthra"] How about with you? And what would we do?

Alexandra Feanor

The Lady in Silver/Grey Historian
[member="Talia Mark"]

Alexandra normally seems to do training threads with people, but really it doesnt matter whether its a training thread or just hanging around somewhere. Or both, normally i just wing threads, and that sometimes makes for hundred post threads.

[member="Talia Mark"]

Don't tell me you play Heroes of DA... I'd love to teach you how to shapeshift into those space dragons that can go into hyperspace, but I'm not sure if that's doable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom