Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This is why I am Sith

Nito Ri,now known as Darth Sin, stood at the bridge of his Dreadnought, which he stole from The First Order. Those of the crew who didn't join him, were killed. Slowly. Painfully. Without mercy. He heard a gentle coo, his pet Porg flying on his shoulder. How someone so sinister, so evil, so maniachal could love such an adorable creature was almost disturbing. Yet Mr. Fuzzlebutt was the only thing close to him. He extended one of the tentacles on his face, petting the creature. For once he felt peace....and he hated it! He reached his hand out, a random Officer flinging towards him as his tentacles impaled him. The man's blood flowed into his mouth, savoring every drop. With an immense sucking force he drained the man dry, relishing in his screams until they faded. He moved his hand ib his hand to his chest, feeling his warm heart give those few last throbs of life. Oh, how he loved this feeling. All his men could do was watch in horror as he stood up and let the man fall to the ground lifeless. He walked up to the window and stared at black void of space. Space that was rightfully his.

Aegis would be floating through space in a dreadnought of his Empire. Standing at the bridge, gazing outside of the transparent reinforced window as several crew members worked the systems below him. He'd see the fellow dreadnought, recognizing it as a model of The First Order. The Sith Lord had no issue with The First Order, but he was not aligned with them. Out of boredom, he decided he would board them.

"Technician, ready me a unit transport ship. I'm going in. Order some troops to come with me." Darth Aegis would command to a technician below him.

He'd storm out of the bridge down to the main hangar bay, with several troops and the Sith Lord's guards following. Aegis would hop into the prepared giant unit transport ship. Four of his guards, and fifty of his elite troopers would board the transport ship as well. The ship would take off, slowly nearing their boarding dock. Aegis would watch the dreadnought's boarding dock open as his technician hacked it. The ship would dock, and all of the troopers would storm off.

"Guards, with me. Troopers, slaughter every last man." He'd command.

The troopers aegis took would begin spreading out, blasting down every man they saw. They'd realign with Darth Aegis and he'd begin walking to the bridge as his men slaughtered every person in his path.

[member="Darth Sin"]

Sin sensed every last movement, every step. He ordered his Porg into a reinforced cabinet that he an he alone could open. When Aegis entered the bridge, he stood there by himself. His back facing them. The Quarren spoke rather calmly as he felt the Sith and his men enter the bridge. "Welcome, gentlemen. Care for a drink?" He turned to face them, his face tentacles swaying a bit as he spoke. "Murdering my crew must quench quite a thirst. And unlike me, I doubt you have a taste for blood. Some find it way too metally."

The lord's troops would be clearing the rest of the ship while Aegis and his elite guards were in the bridge.

"I have no thirst for it, but I do have a talent in extracting it." He'd say to the fellow sith.

Aegis would dis-ignite his lightsaber and walk over to Darth Sin. He'd sit down at the table holding the drinks he referred to.

"I wouldn't mind a drink." He'd say calmly.

[member="Darth Sin"]

"A talent our kind seem to share." He poured the other Sith a glass of wine, making sure to show him he hadn't spiked it or anything. That said, he had no taste for liquor. "I hope you don't mind. I have a more..." He chuckled softly as he sat down. "Unique taste~" He clenched his fists as his guards would collapse. Every bone in their body shattering to dust as he brought their blood to his glass in a steady stream. He revelled in their dying screams, their pleas for mercy. They were music to his Quarren ears. He filled his glass, the remainder of blood being kept in a jar for later. "And I don't like guards. You never know what they might hear, or what rumors they might spread. I had a guy about a year ago try and overthrow me. Some Lieutenant who had staged some sort of coup. Disintegrated the little bastards is what I did." He said, sipping from his glass with a moan of approval. "My my, you pick your guards well." Tne corpse of the Officer from before was still on the bridge deck, drained like a balloon without any air. [member="Darth Aegis"]

Aegis would ignore the death of his guards, including the sounds.

"Heh, truthfully I'm not sure why I keep the guards. I've handled myself thousands of times, I don't really need them." Aegis would say chuckling.

Aegis would speak through his mask into his comms, relaying back to his ship command, "Order the troops back to the dreadnought. I'm fine.".

"Where'd you pick the ship up at?" He'd ask

[member="Darth Sin"]

"Oh, you are going to LOVE this story." He said, taking another sip from his glass. "I found my home planet of Mon Cala...uninteresting. The Mon Calamari were so superior to us, it was sickening. Then he found me. My Master, whom I shall not give the name of. All that needs to be said is that he is dead. He trained me until I grew much more powerful than the old fool, and I found him...useless. So I crashed our old ship on that desert planet, Jakku. The First Order has had a surprisingly tight hold on it, so I plaid it off like I was an 'Injured Civilian in need of medical help' so thry brought me on a Star Destroyer, where I....shall we say, took over command. I then moved to a larger fleet, which as you may have guessed, housed this Dreadnought. As for that I simply did yhe same as before, killing all those who got in my way and destroying the remainder of the fleet. Some were wise enough to join me, and others were....disposed of." He said, his tentacles raising a bit to give a sinister grin. "But I suppose it doesn't matter what they did now, considering what you just did." He said, though he didn't seem too upset about it.

"Very interesting story, indeed. Do you have anything against The First Order, or are you like me and simply don't care what faction these idiots are in?" Aegis would ask out of curiosity, hoping he could find a common ground.

[member="Darth Sin"]

[member="Darth Aegis"] Sin gave a slight chuckle. "No, I don't really care...but I am against them all. Those First Order scum, that appauling Sith Empire, and don't even get me started on the Jedi....especially one.

[member="Darth Sin"]

"I couldn't agree more.. I'll align with the Sith for now as it is in my ancestry but when the time comes where they are in my way, I will do whatever it takes." He'd respond, happy to know they could relate.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom