Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN THE GOAT CAN'T MAKE SHIPS

Don't be fooled guys, it's hard to make anything in this game if you're not good at it. I do believe it's kinetic void, and last time I played it it was just shitty, overpriced space engineers with no friggin symmetry. Still, that was a long time ago.

Nyxie

【夢狐】
Captain Larraq said:
Anything over 50 'blocks' (including weapons and such) gives you a warning that game play will be effected and that a large number of blocks can cause crashing.
Five words.

SLI Mode Titan Black Editions.

I always liked the Gal Civ 2 ship editor, though I'm not nearly familiar enough with Kinetic Void to make a comparison on how powerful one is vs. the other. Either way, nice boats!

[member="Ayden Cater"]
Well, there goes my afternoon....
h6OZDjg.png

Ayden Cater said:
[member="Captain Larraq"]

That "warning" message can be safely ignored. I've had no problems with any ship I've made, and all of them have 100+ modules, some well over 150+.

My computer's kinda derpy and several components wont display properly if i go to far over. Also, I've had no luck getting my ship to actually arrive anywhere via warping and cant seem to find any NPC's to shoot at because of it. :/

[member="Captain Larraq"]

Make sure you have a jump drive and KFG.

As far as enemies go, it can take a little while before the AI kicks in and they start flying around. Don't expect to see enemy cruisers and what not right off the bat.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom