Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Is A Party? [See OOC thread first]

OOC Discussion....

Onyx sat there at the bar. It was has first time drinking in a long while. Seeing how it was Tatooine, and that he was a trained rogue, he didn't carry his usual weapons. Slowly he drank away his credits. It was mid day and he had nothing better to do.

The cantina was busy and the band was playing some great music. His head spinning, Onyx could feel the arm of a man on his shoulder. Turning he look at him. The man was yelling at him for being on the dark side, obviously a man of the Republic. Onyx smirked. Throwing a punch the man fell backwards, blood dripping from his nose.

Everyone suddenly turned to him. "Who's next?" he yelled.

The music started playing, and everyone started out against each other.

Preliat trucked a man against the wall, throwing punches to his ribcage. The Null-hockey goon was a fantastic brawler, and excelled at beating the living crap out of people. Turning to face the man who threw the first punch, Preliat roared and rolled his knuckles inwards until they turned white. Walking forward, he went to do the traditional pull the shirt-up over their face and punch the crap out of his face. With armored gauntlets and all.

@[member="The Onyx"]

Isis had been in the far back concealed by the darkness of the cantina, she had observed the whole time and as she drank her cocktail she watched as an older friend of hers started a fight, one that he shouldn't have but a fight nonetheless.

Watching as the drunkard launched his fists into the body of another she sighed and remained seated wanting to do nothing but laugh when @[member="The Onyx"] gets knocked on his arse for instigating a conflict, it was her intentions to do this on her own, but she also didn't feel the need to interfere.

A subtle drink. Was that too much to ask for? Apparently so. As Bolivar sat at the bar, suddenly everything went south. Looking down at the bloody-nosed man who fell next to him, he chuckled, downed the rest of his drink and got up. 'I suppose a decent fight won't hurt too much', he thought to himself with a smirk. Walking up to the instigator, he issued his challenge. "Can you honor me in a fair fight sir?" He smiled, his first fist fight in years.

@[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx, swerving around from his drinking, looked over to see @[member="Isis Fontana"]. He knew her from a long time ago, back when he was still with The Empire. Smirking under his bandages, he moved over to her. Along the way he was punched a few times but he just kept moving forward, disregarding the hits.

Upon reaching her table he fell and laughed. "Isis?" Onyx was drunk. "Welcome to the party," Onyx said. He hadn't seen her in a long time. A bar fight was always the best time to catch up with someone.

Chuckling she took another drink when a drunkard smashed into the table and caused her to spill her drink, swallowing she held out her hand and crushed the mans throat and then looked to Onyx "Well old friend, shall we make up for lost time?" she jested and threw off her cloak and stood, a drunk wookie walked over just to be thrown into a wall by the force.

@[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx laughed as things unfolded. "Yes..." Onyx said as he stood, lifting his fists up, "Let's..."

Onyx threw his fist into the side of Isis' jaw. He followed the move with a side kick that he aimed at her left rib cage.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

(Hahaha You bastard)

Feeling the fist slam into her jaw made her laugh somewhat and she raised her fists only to block the side kick, moving to the side she waited to strike on him "So this is how it's gunna be then?" she sneered "I hope you like hospital food" she jested.
@[member="The Onyx"]

@[member="The Onyx"] @[member="Isis Fontana"] @[member="Bolivar Daniels"] @[member="Preliat Mantis"]

Bane had just taken his helmet off to have a nice drink, his blinking heavy karking helmet ,that took a hell lot to attach to the rest of his armor! He had no time to try and put his helmet back on. The massive, bulky, muscular zabrack was punched by a human female who was stupid to think that he would not hit back. The tough monster picked the female up and threw her out of the cantina door. He then lifted the table next to him ,and threw it in a random direction. Boy was he angry.

Laughing at his comment she stared him directly in the eye as her own glowed an icy blue, seconds later her hands and lower arms froze over to provide for more of a punch, when he started to use his flurry she jumped back and moved to the side "I'm smarter than that old friend" she remarked.

@[member="The Onyx"]

Tilting her head she became a little confused but shrugged and sighed "Don't play games" she remarked as she smirked at him, walking over she kept to her neutral stance and sent a spark at his leg.

@[member="The Onyx"]

Watching him she sighs "I take it you'll end up giving me a good spanking too?" she jested at him as she turned to face him "It's going to be a long time before a mummy defeats a real person" she remarked coldly.

@[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx didn't like how Isis was talking. It didn't feel right. So he just focused on the fight. "I'm sure you'll still fight hard. You always did."

Onyx launched his foot at her stomach. He would follow the move with a powerful punch to her jaw.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

When he launched his foot at her she quickly caught it and used his energy to spin him so his next move would not connect, from there she once again moved to the side "I always do" she admitted.

@[member="The Onyx"]

@[member="Karsh Lithern"]

The man with the bendy straw ordered a drink in the middle of a fight? Seriously, Ah it did not matter this man was arrogant obviously , he had to be put in his place. Suddenly out of no where, The big, bulky, muscular zabrack tackled the man , and then attempted to directly punch his face in. If he was able to punch him it would be horrible for karsh. His arm was cocked back ,today he would deliver his anger out of brute strength, time to deliver full force.

(OCC: Hope you don't mind that I tackled you without you trying to dodge it, I made it up with the ability to counter my arm being cocked back and such)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom