Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Is A Party? [See OOC thread first]

(It's fine)

Somehow her spinning him gave him a new edge and one she didn't care for, seeing him launch his fists she slammed both her iced over fists into his own countering him with a move that might break his wrists, from there she jumped into the air and performed a fast paced spin kick aimed for his jaw.

@[member="The Onyx"]

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Bane"]

A huge figure crashed into him, Karsh expected it though. What this man didn't know is Karsh sees with the Force due to his lack of eyes. Quickly, as he is pushed to the floor, Karsh executes a swift reversal, putting the man on his stomach. He quickly puts a hard, strategically placed punch in the man's spine. After this he jumps over, finishes his drink, and watches the bulk of a man rise.

Onyx's punch was interrupted by her punching back. Stumbling backwards he held his wrist in pain. But it gave him a advantage. Stumbling back allowed him to jump back just enough to dodge the kick to his jaw. "Wow..." Onyx said shaking his wrist to get feeling back into it. "You still got some moves."

Onyx raised both hands and was back in his normal stance. "But I'm not tired yet so...." Onyx kicked low at her legs and feet, trying to knock her down. If it worked, he would raise his fist and, with some help from the force, bring it down hard onto her chest.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

She was by nature an acrobat so his moves were clumsy against her, seeing his recovering she remained calm headed and vigilant.. Finding his kick well placed she twirled at her heel but was still struck by it, yet she remained balanced and rolled at the last moment to bring distance between them just in case and to try and find a solution to the fight.

"You've gotten slow in your old age" she jested and moved in quickly, twirling fast while moving close she sent a powerful sweep at his legs and then used her telekinesis to send a chair at his body.
@[member="The Onyx"]

@[member="Karsh Lithern"]

" ah so you know how to fight as well " the tank arose " so do I" . He then Attempted a double leg take down , his favorite and most affective move in the netruel position as a wrestler. If this move worked it would be a horrific slam to the ground, along with all the monster's weight.
(OCC: pm me if you need detail's about the double leg take down im a wrestler and can help . also sorry for the short post)

Onyx chuckled. He was struck by her and fell but he was easily able to recover just in time to avoid the chair. Getting up he moved away from her just in case she tried anything else. "I'm not so old as you think. Though the stress of recent years have been brutal on my appearance."

Onyx nodded at her, "You get the next strike, love."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Bane"]

(Don't worry, I wrestle too. At 160. Double leg is my signature. Also, don't worry about short posts. I'm just wasting time here.)

Karsh couldn't evade the take-down. But he could certainly make it weaker. Using the Force, he puts huge force back towards the giant man. It feels like he is gently lowered to the ground. This surprises the man, he uses the shock as an opportunity to release himself from the grip. Stands up and calmly waits for the next move. To Karsh, this is a game.

Smirking at him she shrugs and jumps threw the air while packing her punch with the force and barrels to him ready to send his nose back into the dome it came out of.

@[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx wasn't to fast. He was hit in the nose and fell backwards. He was able to stop himself from falling and quickly regained his footing. His nose, however, was bleeding and most likely broken. Onyx laughed. "Nice..."

Onyx laughed once more. "This is quiet the reunion."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

soon as she hit him in the nose she performed a spin kick aiming it at his chest, she was't in the mood for small talk... this was getting intense and as it was she was slowly losing herself in it.

@[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx didn't see her next attack coming. Again he fell backwards but was able to recover himself. "Isis!" Onyx knew she was loosing it. He only hoped that he could get her back.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Watching it all unfold she quickly walked up to him and went to place a boot into his chest when something caught her attention Isis!, instantly she snapped out of her blood crazed, adrenaline fueled madness and looked at onyx as her foot was pulled back "What?" she asked seeming confused, and obviously not realizing what she had done.

@[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx was confused but realized she was back. Instantly he gave her a small, light punch to the jaw. "What's wrong with you? I don't remember you being so into a fight like that."

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Being knocked in the jaw she glared at him and sighed, she knew she was a failure.. when she was on Vortusa she was an elite operative but after she started being a force user her record of success dropped fast, she failed at being a Jedi...failed at being a sith...and even failed Nefas..her own daughter and future heir to the throne of the Vortek race.

Staring off into nothing she froze as she seen her own life unravel and watched her own people unite against her, she seen her daughter die in her hands and for once in a long while she was having a vision..something that only happens when she was among the Jedi Order, seeing the death of Nefas and then burning of the temple she swallowed hard and snapped out of it, looking at Onyx she smirked weakly and sent a force throw at him.

@[member="The Onyx"]

Onyx was mesmerized by her state. Something about her standing there... he felt drawn to her, to help her. It made him feel weak and he wanted to fight it but couldn't. He could see she was in deep thought, trying to make sense of everything that she had done in her past. He knew because he made that same face before.

Then used the force on him. Though, in her current state, it wasn't to strong and he was able t resist it. Slowly walking up to her he looked into her eyes. "I know you are in thought..." Onyx reached into one of his pouches and took out a small data chip. "Meet me at these coordinates.... we can talk there...." Onyx turned heel and left the hectic bar before Isis could say or do anything else.

@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Taking it she smirked at him and looked around the bar still in a daze, her visions never came unless she was among the order... but now it came and she could feel the force warning her of something, she just didn't know what.

Walking toward the door she looked at a couple of them and sent a force throw at them just because she could.

@[member="Karsh Lithern"] @[member="Bane"]

Karsh Lithern

The Living Mutation
@[member="Isis Fontana"]

Recovering from the outward attack from this rude Jedi, Karsh whips around, jumps over her head and goes to land a hard punch on the spine of the woman. His favorite move.

Twirling around his punch she watched him for a moment and then lost total control over he inner darkness, feeling the dark side envelope her she performed a roundhouse aimed for his rib cage.

(OCC: well played, my move can be countered, so it's not cheating)

Bane was frustrated this was the one thing that his armor had posed against him was the weight, added to his own, he was 460 pounds and 140 pounds was the weight of his armor, making a total weight of 600 pounds. Slowly the man kneeled down, and then he was shocked. Bane may have lost some ground on the takedown but he still had his opponent's foot . All this did not matter when he was forced pushed. he slowly got back up and grabbed karsh's leg, and shoved him out of the way now isis was his target.

(OCC: dang it ill edit it, in the feature please pm if your going to do that and ask me I was writing really hard.....)

The mandolorian was shocked but it did not matter, he was forced pushed but it did not matter. He faced isis and said with anger " never interrupt a fight that I have my heart into." He then lifted up a random fighter and attempted to use him as a weapon to hit isis with

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom