Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This doesn't look like Illinois, T0-T0...

...Hi. Found this place, I have (never mind, not gonna' do that). I am very excited about the idea of roleplaying in Star Wars. I have been collecting Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion RPG books, but my friends lack a lot of availability and cohesion to play with me successfully and regularly...it's been months. :(
Anyway, what do I start with first?

Welcome to Chaos!

You can start by taking a look at our Rules, perusing the forums a bit to get a feel for how we do things, and then heading on over to the Character Creation forum to fill out a template.

If you have questions don't be afraid to ask!

Glad to have you [member="The Noble Scoundrel"]!

[member="The Noble Scoundrel"]
Welcome to Chaos! The first thing you'll want to do is read the various rules, located at the top of the screen as a drop-down, then post a character bio sheet in the Character Creation forum. Feel free to use mine as an example or simply follow the basic template given in one of the pinned topics there. Once you've done both you're ready to jump into role-playing.

@The Noble Scoundrel

Start by having fun. And then look at all the useful stuff pointed out by the far more sensible person above.

[member="Darth Vitium"]

Does that count as a first time for something, being called sensible?

[member="The Noble Scoundrel"] No worries! Just keep asking questions. :) You can either PM someone (hover over their picture and choose Send Message or go to their profile) OR mention us in your post by clicking the '@Mention' under someone's name.

Stephanie Swail

Look what they've done to my dream

No worries! You've had your daily quota of posts and questions for today now so anymore you do you'll be met with a paddlin'.

71f.png

I jest, of course. :)

Keep 'em coming if you need help, that's what we're here for.

Don't sweat it, once upon a time, many if not all of us were new to this, myself included.

I'm assuming you have yet to learn how to mention(took me FOREVER to learn)

Type @(name) or click the mention button. or [.member.="name".] (without those periods I put into it)

Just so you know, I'm likely to use weapons and armor from Edge of the Empire and Age of Rebellion. Do I need to submit each and every piece of equipment into the Factory/is there a database of approved items I can peruse, or are these items from the books already approved?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom