Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

This Ain't Juno(Avalore)

Avalore didn't have anything to add to their previous conversation. She stood when Diana did, albeit she had to really put some effort into the act - now she was heaving about a belly full of food as well as everything else.

"Thanks," she said, though her tone was somewhat flat, "I'll just be...hanging out, healing people."

With a sigh, brown eyes flickering down to the hand at her arm, she looked back up at Diana with a somewhat more sheepish expression, "Mind if I visit while you're soaking? Don't really got many people to talk to 'round here. Conversations with McPuff are usually short and one-sided." She patted her belly.

Cedric Dorn

C
Diana chippered up slightly at the prospect of receiving company while she floated within the bacta tank. She got quite lonely while floating in the mystical blue liquid and she was unable to do anything while there. Sometimes they would knock her out, but most of the time she had no choice but to sit and float in bacta with a rebreather over her face. The entire ordeal was mind numbingly boring and not something that Diana looked forward to at all.

”Of Course!” She exclaimed with almost too much glee before she dialed it back a bit. “Though I may not be much of a conversationalist than...Mcpuff...what with the rebreather and everything.”

She motioned with her hands as if she had a mask over her face.

At least the company would keep her happy, perhaps she could convince Avalore to read to her while she was within the bacta. That would be rather pleasant and would likely drown out the noise of the generator that kept the bacta cycling through the tank, she hated that noise with a passion.

"I've got a few good books," Avalore apparently was a mind reader, "and you ain't never had someone read you a story like I can. Took three years of acting classes, I'd be raking in Emmy's if I weren't here doing..." she looked around and made a lazy sort of motion with her arms, "all this."

She gave a sniff then, seeming somewhat non-plussed at her current situation, and hiked up a fist, "Gold for glory! And I must go or we're gonna have a clean up in aisle three."

With that, Padawan Eden bustled out of the cafeteria, one arm pumping frantically while the other held her belly in place.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom