Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Thinking of Going Major

skin, bone, and arrogance
The First Order is always looking for talented new recruits. We are neutral/evil space fascists with a hint of Edwardian British Empire thrown in for fun. We have a place for just about anyone! Let me know if you have questions or would like to explore one of our many and varied outposts of empire. In the meantime, I'll just leave you with some literature ;)

9LMgdhd.png
KLauSGF.png

kimGYdA.gif
This message is brought to you by the Imperial Office of Propaganda and Education

[member="Zoltan"] Neutral/Dark with a bloated sense of self-righteousness and the ideal that the ends justify the means? Space Illuminati-esque secret society running things in the background? Highly militaristic, propaganda-laden police state? Heavy focus on worldbuilding? If that sounds like your thing, then a little Confederate subfaction called the Eternal Empire might be the place for you.

i3HtMiq.png
Service Guarantees Citizenship!
In addition to all this, as a subfaction of the Confederacy of Independent Systems, we also participate in all Confederate activities such as dominions, invasions, skirmishes, etc.

qE3JYeS.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom