Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

THI Consortium

  • [SIZE=11pt]Image Source: N/A[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Canon Link: N/A[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Development Thread: N/A[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Primary Source: N/A[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Corporation Name: Throne-Hikage Interstellar Consortium[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Headquarters: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Metatron[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Locations: [/SIZE][SIZE=11pt]Eclipstica[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Operations: Starship maintenance, repair, and reconstruction[/SIZE]
  • [SIZE=11pt]Tier: II[/SIZE]
[SIZE=11pt]THI Consortium maintains surface-based and orbital refit yards at Metatron and Eclipstica. THI generally does not construct ships of its own, apart from refits of existing vessels; instead, it specializes in getting local, available ships spaceworthy again. Defunct powers like the Corporate Sector Authority, Levantine Sanctum, Crimson Lotus, Sith Council, Sith Empire, and many others have left the area dotted with derelicts, mothballed spaceframes, and run-down patched-up warbirds. THI locates and acquires these vessels, with a bias for local manufacturers, and refits them. As the king inherited crucial factory blanks and standards from dynastic predecessors in the Silken Asteroids and the Korriban system, THI can cut down on re-engineering costs for many vessels with history in the area. [/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]With the accession of a new heir to the thrones of Metatron and Eclipstica, the unfortunate Sith border worlds gained a refreshed lease on life. Numerous defunct starships, both local-built and Sith Empire in origin, crowded the area’s obscure spacelanes. Flush with capital but facing high unemployment rates and a largely anemic navy, the new king connected with a like-minded businessbeing, who proposed a solution. 75% of THI Consortium is held in trust by the monarch of Metatron and Eclipstica; the remaining 25% is held by a certain Whiphid, through shell corporations.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Subsidiaries: N/A[/SIZE]

[SIZE=11pt]Parent Corporation: N/A[/SIZE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom