Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

They Come in Shadows, on Gilded Wings (Republic)

The Horizon-class Star Yacht Gilded Wings exited hyperspace just outside of Carida's gravity well. At the helm was a Taskai male, one part of the Triad. Behind him was seated two female Taskai. One of those was T-Eya, a member of the Taskai Triumvirate and elected representative of her species. That was a hefty weight to have on her tiny shoulders, especially when she hadn't even reached the mating age yet. She relished it, though. This position was sending her somewhere new and exciting.

She'd thought that they might have needed to go to Anaxes, but after some digging she found that the world was an old fortress world. Outsiders, even those wishing to obtain Republic citizenship, would likely be frowned upon there. So she'd decided on Carida instead. It seemed like a nice, safe world with lots of interesting places.

"Carida control this is the Star Yacht Gilded Wings requesting landing clearance."

"State your business here."

"We bring a representative of the Taskai people. We seek admission into your Republic."

There was a slight pause.

"Taskai? I've never heard of that world before."

"It's not a world. We have no homeworld. We're looking for acceptance. May we land?"

"Yes, of course. Hangar Forty Two is open."

"Thank you."

The male pilot flew them down through the atmosphere to the spaceport on the outskirts of the old Imperial Academy. When the vessel touched down, T-Eya stood and walked to the pilot, giving him a squeeze on the shoulder before she looked to her female counterpart.

"I would ask that you both remain here for a bit," she said. Each started to protest but she lifted her hand to silence it. "I am the Representative who was sent here. I should be the first one that they speak with. It will be better this way. Plus one of us is much easier to deal with than all three. I don't want us to be overbearing."

They each nodded their understanding and T-Eya turned to leave the ship. She wore her usual outfit, skintight and accentuating her curves, but deftly keeping her skin where it wasn't likely to be touched without a lot of work. As she stepped off the ship, she paused and looked around her, eyes roaming over every nook and cranny. She studied it all, drinking it in, and then she started walking towards the door to the hangar. Who knew what lay on the other side? She was eager to find out.

Gherron had come to Carida only a few days before, hoping to check up on things and help out where he could. If anything, he wanted to start going into the negotiation and peaceful side of the Jedi. All the fighting he'd done over the years had caused him to think abou his position of a Jedi guardian. A quote from a Jedi of the old republic came to mind then. 'We are keepers of the peace, not soldiers.' The statement rang true. He would have to find his own way to getting there. As he hung around the spaceport, he overheard a radio conversation going on. Eavesdropping for a few seconds, he raised an eyebrow. "Taskai?" He knew of a lot of species, but the name drew a blank. Hangar 42... Walking in that direction, he went to check it out. Maybe he coul play ambassador for a day.

[member="T-Eya Carn"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom