Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There's a Sith in My Boot!{Mandalorian Dominion of Ord Radama}

From her lofty gliding position in the heavens Siobhan dropped down, whipped by the powerful winds that were still raging across the battle-ravaged plains. She accelerated at tremendous speed before her powers finally slowed her fall and she dropped down upon the wreck of what had once been an Imperial assault walker. Having completed her somewhat overdramatic descent that was probably partially the result of her tendency to show off, she surveyed the field of battle as it lay out before her. Everywhere the so called Chaos Goddess saw carnage, chaos and destruction. The Kerrigan decided that this was good. Glory to the United Clans of Mandalore! Glory to Kaeshana and the Goddess! Which goddess shall remain open since we're being ecumenical here.

And so this world would be brought into the iron embrace of the Mandalore, cleansed of any Sith influence. The Mandalorian influence cloud would expand now that they had successfully dominioed another world. Not that Siobhan had any clue about what dominoing meant. She probably thought it had something to do with Domino the blue Twi'lek. And the Witches could claim slaves, for to the victor go the spoils! Perhaps the Eldorai would join in on that fun activity.

[member="Ginnie Ordo"]

Arla loved her little sister enthusiasm, "let's move to their right and go ish off the ones on the roof" those on the high ground were more dangerous thanthose on the ground.

Making sure Ginnie was with her Arla keeping down began to run toward the next tank. Tank?! Maybe they could get it active. She waited for Ginnie. Blowing the building could end this now.

Exhaling a huge sigh of relief, a breath he wasn't even aware he had been holding, he cleared his throat. "My leg? Don't worry we don't need to amputate." The humorous side of himself wasn't something he often shared. But with his riduur and his clan it was part of him. He wasn't afraid to show emotion with them.

As another wave of blaster fire arced over their position he ducked slightly. "Time to go. At least we have vode giving us cover." Motioning ahead for Janson to take point he chose Chloe and himself to be rear. Not because he wanted her in danger but because he wanted her close. Anyway he knew she wouldn't leave his side especially knowing he was a bit injured.

"Now where is transport landing?" The group moved forward as mandalorian forces covered their extraction.

[member="Arla Balor"] [member="Chloe Kandossii"] [member="Garith Darkhold JR"] [member="Aditya Amadis"] [member="Ginnie Ordo"]

Charlyn Nairne

Little Miss Sunshine
"Good," she smiled slightly. "I swear sometimes I should have become a doctor though the way you get hurt." She was always patching him up and seriously if she wished could be considered a battle medic. Once they got to safety she would need to see how bad he really was. She saw he was trying to hide it but he was limping and it was probably worse than that.

"The sooner we get out of here the better. You need to get off that leg." Chloe wondered what it was taking so long. The longer it took the more chance there was Atin would get hurt again because she knew he wasn't going to allow anymore harm to come to her.

[member="Atin Kandossii"][member="Arla Balor"][member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]

The group of mando'ade circled the diplomats becoming shields of flesh and bone, but shields who could fight back. Rifles were raised and spat rounds at enemies while other vode lobbed grenades. This was battle. And this was their chosen profession. Verde, vode an. His blaster was against his shoulder while he fired at any exposed enemy trooper who tossed their heads and weapons up.

"I don't completely mind when you play doctor", he said with an under tone of amusement. His mind drifted to his brother who was more apt to make that statement then him, but Atin was with aliit and he didn't care who heard. He loved Chloe and was beginning to come fully out of his external shell thanks to her.

Of course Janson heard and tossed a flip remark, "Every time you guys play doctor we don't see you for days! Hahaha- on your left Jarr!" Dropping the wise cracking Janson went back to soldiering. Atin shook his head in mock despair at his clan mate. Then above them they heard the distinctive whine of a shuttle dropping down. The comlink crackled. "Hope you're ready vode, your ride is here"

As the ramp lowered into place Atin tapped Jarr on his shoulder. "Take a vod and get them on. We'll cover for you." Jarr and another mando rose and ushered the diplomats into the shuttle as blaster fire pinged against the side of the shuttle. "All clear boss", Jarr said over the buy'ce comm. Atin nodded and began tapping vode on the shoulder one at the time to get them to fall back and jump into the shuttle.

[member="Chloe Kandossii"]

[member="Arla Balor"] "I'm coming! I'm coming, Arla!" Wow! The girl had phased out for a second. Maybe she needed a snack. Mommy always ha a snack in her bag for Ginnie and it was high time the child got a snack in her gear herself. Or at least a juice box. Ginnie followed behind her sister and flopped down.

Hey, her armour weighed almost the same amount she did! "Want me to light them on fire again or shoot them real good?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom