Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There is no place more sacred to the Jedi (OOC thread)

Lilla Syrin

A great leap forward often requires first taking t
I thought it a good idea to put this thread up – so we can exchange thoughts, views, LOA messages etc. that will help us keep the story progressing, whilst not leaving anyone behind.

[member="Anderit Rinaren"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Jubei"] [member="Minch"] [member="Varindar Asyt"] [member="Cassius Droma"] [member="Ciel Bridger"] [member="Tanaski Yumi"] [member="Stephanie Swail"] [member="Charlie"] [member="Asaraa Vaashe"]

Lilla Syrin

Some FAQs

Q: Can anyone join in?
A: In truth, it’s a thread for a newly (and very loosely) formed Padawan Pack. Open to any denomination of light-sided Force User – with the specific aim of gaining a crystal to use in their saber. If you feel that is something you’d like to do, but don’t want to be part of the ‘Pack’ that’s fine too.

Just as it’s OK to be part of the Pack but not participate.

Q: Can a Knight or Master join in?
A: If you want a crystal, why not? If you want to accompany your Padawan, why not?

Q: If it’s open, can an antagonist join in?
A: In the spirit of what we’re looking to achieve, we’d prefer any potential conflict to be agreed with a given participant/group of participants up front. So, it’s entirely possible – although the majority are likely to be here just for their crystal and the conflict will come from flora/fauna/the environment/stuff that happens when you connect to the Force in places like this.

Q: How will it operate? Do I have to follow the group precisely?
A: The premise is simple – and entirely personal. Choose to work in large or small groups, or in pairs, or on your own.

And similarly, you can arrive in the group, in your own small groups or individually.

Go at the pace of the majority, or do your own thing – and don’t feel the need to ask for permission – it’s everyone’s story, and you need to make it work for you (not for the majority). So as long as you don’t step on anyone’s toes (unless they want you to of course)…

Ryan+Gosling%252C+Ryan+Gosling+movies+%252819%2529.gif

Q: Do I have to craft a saber here?
A: I could refer to the answer above, but to elaborate, it’s entirely up to you. Some might just want to grab a crystal or two to use later. Go for it.

Some might want to craft their saber in the caves. Go for it.

Some might want a Master to oversee their crafting. I have an approved NPC Cerean Jedi Master if anyone wants to use him.

Some might just want to tag along, with no interest in picking up a crystal – again, that’s entirely your chjoice.

giphy.gif

Oh, and in case you missed it, the thread is here...

Lilla Syrin

[member="Ciel Bridger"]

Of course. I wrote to a point where Lilla disembarked, but if you wish to interact, I'll amend the post and save the last part for later :)

Edited due to a pesky typo!

Lilla Syrin

Just giving notice that I'm going to progressing at least my character in this thread later today.

Feel free to keep up, catch up, rush ahead or drop out. Each and every one of those is fine by me - I just want to get my crystal, as I have a saber burning a hole in my pocket (not literally of course) :)

[member="Veera"] [member="Ultimatum"] [member="Tanaski Yumi"] [member="Varindar Asyt"] [member="Ciel Bridger"]

QP10.gif

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom