Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public There is no emotion only peace.

The Silver haired, sliver eyed warrior
He was packing his bags, his day had come, and now he waited to see if a Master would go and pick him as their Padawan. He was dressed in traditional Jedi garbs and robes; he knew he didn't need to, but something was soothing to him about adhering to the ancient ways of the Jedi.
So here he was, no more a youngling. It was a surreal moment for Kaero; he was a slave for all those years, then became a youngling when he was rescued, and now here he is. An official Jedi, and now would be the start of those great adventures he would hear and read.
Soon his own name would be etched into history. This story would inspire the innocent and strike fear into the hearts of those who follow the ways of the dark side.
A smirk came across his face with that thought; he took a deep breath as he finished packing, not that it would take very long. He went to the Jedi Academy with nothing but his clothes as a slave and Gladiator fighter. Yet the Jedi of old had no need for material things. Like the ancient Jedi, Kearo wouldn't need material things as they could be a distraction from the Force, plus as he would emerge through the ranks, he would be required to leave for missions with extremely short notice, so having many objects would be a burden.

He learned during his training that many Jedi students didn't totally adhere to the same philosophy as he did. Yet, he will follow the ancient ways of the Jedi over the contemporaries' teachings of the present. Zipping up his bag with the final thing he needed to pack, he slung it over his shoulder as he started reciting the Jedi Code to himself.
There is no emotion; there is peace.
There is no ignorance; there is knowledge.
There is no passion; there is serenity.
There is no chaos; there is harmony.
There is no death; there is the Force.

His hope and desire were to develop self-discipline, tolerance, compassion, harmony, and peaceful exploration. Only time will tell if it will be a success or will his story have a tragic ending. So now he waited for his new Master to come and hopefully get this next phase of his life started.

A new master, Jonyna was not. But, she had made a habit of greeting new padawans recently. Maybe it was her coping mechanism, welcoming new folks to the fold that she never got the chance to.

The Cathar Knight sat on the top of the stairs leading into the temple, watching the man who towered over her only by a few inches approach.

Stephen was going through the halls of Jedi Academy for a while already, he didn't knew if it was a right idea to come at the ceremony. What if he will like some youngling, he will want to be their master and the Council will disagree?
In that moment, he thought of his own master, Amilano Karasee. She was the one because of whom he was able to continue in Light side and not turn in the Dark.

"Hmm... Maybe it is not such a bad idea. I'm not that much rebellious and the Council was nice to me when I got back after those 11 years to the Temple." he thought to himself. As he continued his batlle between heart and brain, the memories of his master were flowing like a river.
"Yes... Yes! I will go there! Not because of me... I will do it for the youngling and my master!" He nearly shouted, "Oh... Sorry!"

Last edited:
The Silver haired, sliver eyed warrior
Kearo walked down the halls, the ceremony was over, and he needed to reach the Council chambers, and from there, he would meet his newly assigned Master. Whether they were a Knight or had already obtained the rank of Master was a question he asked himself. It was in his mind that a Master held a better understanding of the Force, and for him to start on his quest to eliminate the evils of the galaxy, wouldn't a Jedi Master be able to better prepare him for that? Only the Force would show him how he would go about his personal quest.
He finally exited the dormitories and saw a conglomerate of Jedi Masters, Knights, and Padawans. As they stayed in the courtyard, some of the Knights and Masters were conversing. Both reminisce how they once were Padawans or their first students when they could finally train another. He noticed only a few were wearing the traditional robes of the Jedi Order like he was. Kearo reminded himself that the robes helped him in a way to remember the reason for the Jedi Order. Or at least his attempts to mirror an attachment-free philosophy like the Jedi of old and show his self-imposed requirement to live almost devoid of luxury and utter devotion to service.
The main Jedi Temple eventually sat across from him; he saw a Cathar female Jedi at the top of the stairs. Her fitness took him over as she stood eye-to-eye with him. She reminded him of some Cathar fighters he fought in the gladiator pits. He grew to admire their ferocity when he fought them. Some of the scars that covered his body came from them. Of course, it was the gladiator pits, and it was a kill or be killed. It was a shame when he had to kill them, especially since he was still a boy. Kearo held his head low. There were many times he didn't wish to take some of the lives he did, and to this day, wish his life was different.
At the thought, he clenched his fist hard enough his knuckles became white, along with his jaw.
There is no emotion; there is peace.

Kearo repeated to himself, wanting to center himself. He looked over and saw that the Cathar was staring at him now, and he nodded his head with a wry smile across his face. He hoped things wouldn't get awkward, and also, he wished he wasn't the reason. He wanted to look away and wished he could sneak out. Kearo began to actually fiddle with his belt.

His eyes widened, and his jaw dropped as he remembered that he had forgotten his lightsaber in his former room. He turned around, still feeling around his waist, hoping he had it on him all along.
"Yes... Yes! I will go there! Not because of me... I will do it for the youngling and my master!" Kearo heard someone say loudly, "Oh... Sorry!" The person said right after. Kearo looked around at who said that.

Jonyna Si Jonyna Si Kearo Sunstrider Kearo Sunstrider Stephen ResLoksu Stephen ResLoksu

“Not everyone needs a lightsaber.” Tandi said as he sauntered up beside the Cathar. His own lightsaber tucked against the small of his back, concealed under his cloak. “Maybe they aspire to be a scholar.” The Jedi knight said trying to make the Padawan feel more at ease.
Tandi turned to the Cathar, “Taking a Padawan of yourself?”

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom