Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

There are no Loos in Star wars + LOA

When I was dong the cleaning today, this is what was going through my mind (among other things :p)

Come on I had to occupy my mind somehow while cleaning the loo. :s

But it is true! No one goes to the loo. :p So guess what my next post I do when I get back from LOA ...? Ah but who will be the victim who will have to read it?

Will it be [member="Siobhan Kerrigan"]? in her lovely palace thread? Or maybe [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] will see a new side to his wife.. ?

These are the things I shall ponder on the road ..

but seriously .. I will be away for a few days on the road. I should be able to log on and see what is going on, but will not be able to post I don't think. After that I need to find a new home, so maybe in a week or two I will be back to full activity.

I shall play all of it by ear. But will keep you posted...

[member="Coci Heavenshield"]

Atat_toilet.jpg

Will miss you - take care and all the very best for safe, productive travels young lady.

Can't wait for the toilet adventures next time you're back.

:D

Last night on the road for me, thank chrii.... goodness! :p

I have had enough of driving, so has my cat. It was a hard drive today, for some reason I felt it today, and very tried.

Thank you all for your patience with posting, I hope to get back to that slowly over the next two weeks.

My apologies to everyone I am RPing with.

I am trying to catch up with all threads but struggling, with time. As I am still setting up my new home which I move into tomorrow I hope. But I will still be slow for a little while until sorted out with everything.

[member="Siobhan Kerrigan"], I have put Abaigeal on hold just until I can get back properly.

[member="Coci Heavenshield"] Fancy establishing a new home and life for the sake of Star Wars RP with a bunch of fictional characters! How dare you.

:p

You take all the time you need to get yourself settled my dear. *hugs*

My internet provider sucks!

Looks like I will not have normal service for a week. :(

However, I hope to organise something in the meantime. I do have a mobile service I have been using so I will have to get that back up. Until then I will be very slow.

sorry guys. :flower:

for all things SJO, you know who to call. :p

[member="Thurion Heavenshield"]
[member="Connor Harrison"]
@Everyone I RP with.

So here I am sitting in a large room with my desk top set up, which seems to be the only computer to work with this less than desirable net service I have going on at the moment. Picture this, I am sitting on a lumpy pillow cause my butt is sore from the floor, keyboard resting on my knees trying to balance the thing to type and I am freezing bloody cold.

Just to let you all know carpet seems to be a good mouse pad for your information. :p

I could get rather biblical in my expression but I will hold those thoughts in my mind for now, they may be needed later. :D

Anyway I hope to be around tonight and actually type something of interest for those I RP with. If not than I am probably cut off once more.

May the force be with me, cause I will need it. :p

[member="Zak Dymo"], are you still interested in our thread with Théo?

I am going to post for him tomorrow .. one for [member="Nima Tann"] and yourself if you are up for it?

We might be able to get Grand Master [member="Thurion Heavenshield"] grab the boys by the scruff of the neck for wrecking his office. :p

I am always interested in a good thread, [member="Coci Heavenshield"]

And I've particularly enjoyed the adventure with Theo. So, if you're up for it, I'm up for it. But don't stress yourself out if you're having trouble with your net or still getting settled in the new place! I'm happy to wait :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom