Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Therapy Session

Here's a fun little game where characters can come to Ilanthria for guidance and advice. It'll give me a chance to practice my wise and pacifistic responses, and it may actually enlighten some of you. So, go ahead! Shoot some questions Ilanthria's way! :D

[member="Carona Totsari"] The mind is only sick when one can no longer tell the difference between light and darkness. The only way to heal a mind like this is love, dedication, and time. No cure is easy. Nor is it permanent. But you must try nonetheless.

[member="Corruck Kazen"] The Galaxy will never truly be free of corruption. Without darkness, light would prosper. But because of the imperfection of our souls, darkness would return. You see, balance and harmony exists only with both light and darkness in equal amounts. Too much of either side will result in war.

[member="Switch"] Temptation speaks to even the wisest of beings, dear one. You must learn to recognize its taint, and to have the power to resist. The road will be long and difficult, but in the end, it will make you stronger.

[member="Doc"] When someone proclaims that they find your skill and prowess admirable, it is usually spoken out of honest respect.

[member="RC-1025"] Loss of memory is caused by many things. It may be blunt force trauma to the skull. It may be that the memories in question have been removed. They may have even been blocked for some reason. Whatever the case may be, the solution varies. I would suggest retracing your steps. Revisit the places you were before and/or after you lost your memories. Search for clues that only you would understand. What you find might recover what you lost.

Painful memories are hard to bear. Especially if you do not know where they come from. But to forget is not the answer. These memories are what define you as an individual. They have made you into what you are today. Don't try to forget, but to remember, and grow stronger from them.

[member="Strask Ak'lya"] To lose a loved one is a difficult pain to see past. No matter what the cause may be, it still ripples through your being. This is not something you should see as a burden, dear. This pain is the evidence that you have felt love. Do not look at it with sadness. It is like phantom pain when losing a limb. The nerves, or your heart, are still feeling the pain of separation, or the echoes of past love. You must gather these nerves back into yourself and weave them back together in order to heal. Remember the happiness in the days of your marriage. Let that happiness give you the acceptance you need to move on. It will take time, but eventually, the pain will dull. It may even cease.

[member="Noah Corek"] Killing in itself is a bad thing. To take life from the Galaxy before its time is a horrible thing indeed. But there are times in which there are no other alternatives. If this is not the case, however, you must consider the other alternatives. If there is any way, any way at all, in which you can avoid killing or causing more harm, do so. The first step in healing yourself is to explore your options before the trigger is pulled. Do not kill without question, for that makes you no better than the person at the other end of the barrel.

Dear [member="Ilanthria"] ,

When a person finds that life appears to be full of misfortune, and that death would be a welcome relief. What should I do?
When I am lost in the galaxy, devoid of purpose. Where should I find purpose?
When faced with the loneliness of the exiled. Who should I turn to?
When unable to face the difficulties of existence. How should I respond?

Thank you for taking the time to help a lost soul.

Harrip Far
(Writter: Mdlogan)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom