Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Theory time!

TheReal_McChicken

Occasional Roleplayer
What if the starwars galaxy was acually the milky way, and Earth was made uninhabitable millions of years ago forcing the Humans to leave and disperse into the galaxy?!!!!!!1!!!!!!

@[member="Vor'Haash Zarten"]

"A long time ago, in a Galaxy far far away"

>;[

No logic. Or we'd be dead right now ;~;

Edit: That may have come off as harsh when it was meant to be playful :p Apologies <3

But maybe... Maybe George Lucas can predict future and saw the Galactic Republic happening? And he didn't want us to think, that something like that will ever happen, so the sentence: "A long time ago, in a galaxy far far away" was made? :D That's my silliness... :D

TheReal_McChicken

Occasional Roleplayer
:rolleyes: yeah I forgot about the galaxy far far away thing, but, on the lighter side @[member="Lilith Mae Lancaster"] you made me laugh so much I nearly spilt my cup of milk

But in the order the movies were released wasn't like the Roman Empire thing. Basically, judging by only the Original Trilogy, it was the Empire in the beginning and then turned into a Republic. But, well, in the timeline, it still goes like the Roman Empire, so you're right...

Look up the term Mad-claw. Wookie lovers should know it. It was a term sued by Timothy Zahn to explain a Wookie's ability to live in the forested environment of Kashyyk, yet never use their climbing claws in battle. I believe it was done before episode three, thus it would have been among the first if not THE first mention of the Wookies being arboreal, and Mad-claws are mentioned in the KOTOR series(which is completely backed by Lucas Arts as far as I know.) several times. And that is a simple explanation of my Madclaw theory.

Alan

Blessed are the peacemakers
The Jedi represent America.

Americans get too involved with politics of the galaxy.

Jedi get hurt and are ultimately destroyed by forces they helped create.

America comes back with a different visage and goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom