Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Theo

Dagos Nasscar

D
cute-squirrels.jpg
Theo
"I am small, yes, but does it matter?"
NAME: Theo
FACTION: N/A
SPECIES: Nelvaan Squirrel
SEX: Male
HEIGHT: 15 centimetres
WEIGHT: 50 grams
EYES: Black
HAIR: Brownish
FORCE SENSITIVE: Yes

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES:
  • Unexpected - nobody would expect such a little animal to be sentient or even Force-sensitive.
  • Brilliant mind - when compared to other squirrels.
  • Small - being small is rather good in this galaxy, as it could be used as a great way to get out of a problem, for an example, but at the same time, can be a bad thing.
  • Weak - being a squirrel means one more thing: being weaker than basically everybody else.
  • Young - as Theo is really young, he is not experienced and doesn't know much about this galaxy.
APPEARANCE:
Theo is a little fluffy Nelvaan Squirrel, which is a species of typically non-sentient mammals. His age means he is rather small, but it makes him even cuter and less unexpected to be a Sith. He is much like other members of the same species.

BIOGRAPHY:
Theo was born on an Outer Rim planet known as Nelvaan, on top of a tree which Theo no longer considers as a home. His parents were two unnamed squirrels who lacked the powerful ability Theo had strangely got. It was sentience. Quickly after birth, he showed knowledge and was known as the Oracle of the local area, that was because of his sentience. Having quickly gained much popularity, he had to do something not a single member of this species had done before (at least to his knowledge), he had to get a name. Theo was something which popped into his mind quite soon after starting to think about the matter and it seemed to be the greatest option.

But Theo, as a young Force user, did not limit himself with the ways of the good, but with the help of a few human Sith who had come to the planet, he fell to the Dark Side of the Force and started training in its ways. He still lacks skill, but as he is already a miracle, there is no doubt he could be a successful person one day.

Unless somebody steps on him and he dies.

SHIP:
N/A

KILLS:
N/A

BOUNTIES COLLECTED:
N/A

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Thread Listing
Total Threads: 3 | Completed: 1

Training Threads
Total: 1 | Completed: 0
Teaching Threads
Total: 0 | Completed: 0
  • Pending
Faction Threads
  • Pending
Duel Threads
  • Pending
Development Threads
Total:
0 | Completed: 0
  • Pending
Company Threads
Total:
0 | Completed: 0
  • Pending
Miscellaneous Threads
Total:
2 | Completed: 1

*NOTE: The [Complete] tag doesn't necessarily mean the thread is actually complete. It also indicates inactive threads.

Dagos Nasscar

D
Ærin Firebrand said:
[member="Theo"]

*Eyes the pelt* I shall wait till he grows a bit more.

However, I love it! It made me giggle.
Yur so evulz. :p You and your viking lack of culture. XD

Dagos Nasscar

D
[member="Asterion"]

This little Squirrel thinks maybe not... if you respect his size.

Dagos Nasscar

D
[member="Erin Darkstar"]

Because you all accept the fact that I am your Squirrel Overlord. ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom