Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Their Night In

Stretching back in the big arm chair, the back tipped back and the little foot part came out as it leaned back. She glared at the remote from her new position. It was out of reach and she absolutely did not want to move to get it. She'd traveled enough in the past month and a half to cross the galaxy five times, had been home twice and slept in her bedroom on the station once in that time. Instead of getting up for the remote, she just lay her head back and stared up at the ceiling. She felt dead.

Considering how busy Raz tended to be doing things that absolutely no one knew about (or lived to tell about), she wasn't exactly around Station Six very often. Every time she came back, though, she was alone. Domino was always off doing things, which made the whole place feel very lonely indeed. She'd started attempting to avoid being around at all, even though everyone seemed to know Raz much better than they did their own employer.

When her little shuttle docked with the station and she was greeted by deckhands asking about Domino's "surprise visit," then, she was just shy of giddy. It'd been a couple of weeks since they'd seen each other, an at least a few days since they'd spoken at all. Radio silence and all that. Smiling to herself, Razelle Breuner practically sprinted to Domino's suite. She only hoped that she'd be able to sneak in without being detected.

She was, of course, too eager, and wound up giving herself away without a care in the world. As the door to Dee's room hissed open, she smiled and strolled up behind her blueberry, leaning carefully onto the back of her leaning armchair. "Now what's a stranger like you doing in my room?"

By then it was practically impossible for Razelle to genuinely sneak up on Domino, she was just too attuned to her, some part of her mind was always seeking the human out. Feeling her near now, the blue lady relaxed into the chair. She shot Raz a smile when she leaned over her. "Your room? Good, you can tell me what happened to the serving droid and why it hasn't gotten me a drink yet. We did have a droid didn't we?" She pretended to frown in concentration as she reached above her to feel along Raz's arms and enjoy the physical contact. "I just can't remember it's been so long." Sadly it really had been far too long since she'd been back to stay. Far more importantly, she hadn't seen the one she loved in all that time, there had just always been something that demanded her attention. Each crises worst than the last and all of them threatening to bring down their new home. Dealing with them had just taken her away from it and there always would be another disaster looming overhead. This was exactly why she had avoided these types of positions before, keeping her responsibilities small, and thus her problems, had allowed her some much-needed stability.

Sliding a hand down Razelle's arm to her own, Domino looked up at her and felt, well, guilty. "I'm sorry my Sieglinde, I don't mean to be away so much."

@[member="Razelle Breuner"]

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom