Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private Theater of the Mind

His eyes stared fixated on Aristeia, burning coals immersed in utter darkness.
He rises from his throne, each movement carrying terrible strength behind it.
Descending the short three-step dais which surrounded the throne, the Emperor moved to stand before them. He towered over the pair, his broad frame casting a long shadow across their features as he stepped forward to better judge the daughter that had been kept from him.
"Named after an instrument and a mad fool, there were better names to bestow upon her." He reached out with frightening speed to grasp his daughter by the chin, moving her head this way and that to leer at the soft features with a menacing scowl.
He released his grip and turned to look at Vanessa.
"She will suffice, I am certain I can find a use for her."

“Call her Asa if you wish, Kaine.” Vanessa responsed, muscles tensed as she observed the reaction of how the Emperor’s hand clutched her daughter’s chin. The protective and motherly instincts of the Sith Lord had been heavily aroused, ready to throw away her own life if it meant her daughter would not suffer at the hands of her father. Vanessa’s understanding that Kaine was unable to form emotions or feelings was once more clarified to him as she remained tense. “I named her after those she will surpass.”

Once he removed his hand and gave an assessment of his daughter to Vanessa, her heart further fell. That he viewed Aristeia as essentially adequate disappointed her to no end. She felt a twinge of frustration in response, only to comment. “She will more than suffice, that I assure you.” Her second words were a bit more indicative of what precisely she intended for her daughter.

“And if you don’t find something for her, no worries: I certainly will.”

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex Aristeia Zambrano

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom