Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The Yalara academy is now open!

The academy is now open! An interesting place to cook up stories, arcs, or even regret your choices! But what is this place about? Well you see, Adeline (Or Darth Keres if you so prefer.) has spent many years now playing with undeath while also opening her mind like a gateway in order to see beyond what we understand, so it is with great pleasure that I welcome you to explore this dangerous place of learning that Adeline has built.

What all can we do? If I must be honest it can be a lot, you don't even have to thread with Adeline to be here! Wanna get lost within the deep crypts and have a manic episode where you are the last student left? Or perhaps you want to plant a fresh necromancer here so they can bloom into something awful? Maybe you are an interesting one... You wish to contact something beyond our stars and understanding?

Is there a limit to what we can find or do? Well yes, but it really only is common sense. I don't want any major destruction of the place, and if you decide to contact some eldritch being it can't be some end of the world star eater lol

Another bottom line is that here, Adeline's word is law. She is the head of the academy, and can even teach some classes if you want.

My main goal with this is for people to make their own stories here, experience reality break, gain power, or perhaps even die. I highly encourage people to use this place for as much story as you can get out of it, I hope you all love and enjoy it!

If you have any questions, thread ideas with Adeline, or more just either DM me or post them here. Covid is beating me up so it might take me a moment, here is the link btw
<3

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom