Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Wolf

Status
Not open for further replies.
0eb3ad303596588f310d82cb518dcd73.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
  • Intent: To create a pirate vessel for the Zann Consortium
  • Image Source: https://starmadedock.net
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION

TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS

• Classification: Heavy Freighter
  • Length: 350 Meters
  • Width: 72 Meters
  • Height: 75 Meters
  • Armament: Very High
  • Defenses: High
  • Hangar Space: Low: 1
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 1 squadron
    • Support Craft: 0 squadrons
  • Single Craft Hangar: Yes - 1 Boarding ship
  • Maneuverability Rating: Average
  • Speed Rating: Average
    • 65 MGLT
  • Hyperdrive:Yes
    • Class 1.5
STANDARD FEATURES

ADVANCED SYSTEMS

• Trident Fire Control
  • Concealed Gun Ports for Broadside Emplacements
  • Concealed Point Defense Turrets
  • Advanced Maneuvering Thrusters
STRENGTHS

• Heavy Broadside firepower. A precise strike can destroy or disable most ships smaller than a Frigate.
  • Trident Fire Control makes anything slow enough to be caught by a broadside within 2 kilometers nothing but floating scraps.
  • Advanced Maneuvering Thruster help maximize accuracy with the broadside fire.
  • When not used as a broadside assault ship, can be used as anti-fighter support with its Point defense cannon payload.
WEAKNESSES

• Broadside Cannons are in a fixed position, so any ship that is aware of them or can maneuver quickly, like fighters and small cargo ships can avoid them fairly easily.
  • To attract prey, the ship does not have shields activated until it is ready to spring its trap, so a quick assault on the ship could be very costly.
  • The Trident Fire Control is obsolete outside of 2 Kilometers.
  • The ship depends on its Broadside attack and its thrusters to maneuver it into prime position, so approaching this ship from its two blind spots of directly above or below it can also be very costly.
DESCRIPTION
A direct design by Scarlett Zann, The Wolf is the perfect pirate ship for taking enemy craft from Frigates all the way down to Light Freighters. It is disguised as a vulnerable Heavy-Freighter primed for the taking. Its Quad Heavy Cannons forward and aft make those who try to take her take a path from either its port or starboard sides. This is exactly what the Wolf and it's crew want. As when the enemy ship is directly to the side of it, is when it springs its trap. Multiple hidden gun ports open to allow the Wolf to decimate its opponents with powerful broadside attacks. The heavy turbo-laser and ion cannon combo will rep anything apart, but using its ion cannons only, can disable their targets and allow the Wolf to deploy its boarding ship to seize their prize. Currently there are only one of these in existence, which helps it stay a secret, and is why it is not mass produced. However, Scarlett plans to make and give one of these to all notable characters within her organization.

Last edited:
We have several issues so I am going to break this down bit by bit.

• Image Source: Pinterest --->starmadedock.net
This needs to be linked to the website that it came from, do that and it should be fine.

While this can be used for Star Wars Chaos threads and wookieepedia, it is not accepted from other websites. I would remove it and if you wish to keep it, place at the end of the description more or less for just historical documentation.

Fix these two and I will approve it.
Scarlett Zann Scarlett Zann

We have several issues so I am going to break this down bit by bit.

This needs to be linked to the website that it came from, do that and it should be fine.

Done.

While this can be used for Star Wars Chaos threads and wookieepedia, it is not accepted from other websites. I would remove it and if you wish to keep it, place at the end of the description more or less for just historical documentation.

Removed. I thought it was a spot for where I got the idea and giving credit there. But I understand.

Fix these two and I will approve it.
Scarlett Zann Scarlett Zann

Thank you, I think I have made the fixes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom