Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The White's of Your Eyes

He shrugged lightly, breaking through the blockage of the corridor in front. He didn't have anything planned, he was just gonna go and see where his adventure took him. He wanted to head to Yavin at some point, but that would of already been looted, it would be useless to look through the old Jedi Praxium of Luke Skywalker.

"I don't plan things, you know me by now. I just go with my ship, see what happens and try not to blow up in a silly way. If I go out, i'm going out in a blaze of glory my friend. Not a crash, I refuse to let a crash tarnish my name. I'm a Raxis, we got some good pilots genes"

And with that, he set off down the corridor.

[member="Noriko Ike"]

[member="Kei Garnik"]

She looked at him with a grin on her face while thinking about it and well he was hoping.. no he was planning somewhat how he would die compared to many who were not expecting many of the things. She had some of the larger thoughts going. "Well if we don't want to crash the ship we should get some things fixed up.. there is a difference between flying in a vintage craft and flying in an oversized coffin that can be our casket in space... or worse." She stayed still for a moment though prepared for anything while looking over the doors and one had a torn sticking on it as she started cutting it open. "Either way we have anything we can look through and find some interest in."

He smiled, it was ship banter that made his day. He stepped into the small storage room that Noriko had opened, nodding. He began to pull out boxes, removing loose wires and extra clips for his DL-44 blaster, pocketing them. He coughed lightly into his fist, pulling down another box, reaching into it. He gripped a small crystal, much the same as his other. He held it up to the light, studying it for a few moments before pocketing it.

"How many of these do I need? I have two now"

[member="Noriko Ike"]

He kept moving, Noriko in tow. They were close, and Kei used a small shard of thick, and somehow durable ice, to pull the door in front of them open. The central control room, the brain of The Battle of Hoth, the place that got the first reports of Skywalker crashing. You know, if those stories were true. Luke was apparently a decent pilot, it doesn't make sense for him to be crashing unless he was with a really, really bad co-pilot.

Unlike him.

He began pulling through draws, looking for anything that might aid him. He closed his fingers around a third crystal, the Solari crystal, yet that wasn't known to him. He'd hit the jackpot, but it made perfect sense. Luke Skywalker would of returned to Hoth after starting the Jedi, looking for crystals. He probably left them here for the rebels in the base, who Kei assumed had been wiped out by the cold.

Either that or he wanted to make someone rich.

"Let's get all this back to the hawk. I got a weird box and three crystals for a "lightsaber""

[member="Noriko Ike"]

--End Thread--

[member="Kei Garnik"]

Noriko was lost in thought a little as she finally spoke coming out of the small daze. "Oh sorry ah for a lightsaber most are built with three sections for lightsaber crystals. One to focus the beam normally and generally to give the color with another two of them you can use to augment the blade." She was looking at him and stretching a little, her body felt tired and sluggish a little more then expected for being out here and exploring as she thought about it. "But we shouldn't worry to much, constructing a blade takes more then crystals and a number of people I have seen use the wrong materials. They made their blades to heavy which can throw off reaction times."

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom