Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

LFG The White Witch And Threads

I love writing Sith. It's a constant back and forth with how long I write them, but that's the same with virtually all my characters save for Kahlil, but the Sith have always had a special place in my heart. I haven't always liked where I was writing Sith, though, so I'm trying something new with that in mind.

Just write new stuff.

Crazy thought, but so far it's been working and my muse has been popping. Lets get down to that there list and such:

1. She's a Witch! But not really. She's much more of the classic fairytale trope of a Witch, with a spooky bird, some hexes, and some unknowable deals she's made. So, no Dathomiric magic here, but certainly some witchy vibes.

2. Demons and Devils! The Nether is some fun crazy stuff at times. Lots of things can happen there that don't make sense in the rest of the galaxy, and I'm all for that vibe. She lives there, technically, so that can always be a fun little adventure to travel.

3. Sith Sith Sith Sith. She is Sith. Fight her cause you hate em, make deals cause you tolerate them, worship her cause you love em, doesn't matter to me I'm open to all of it.
That's basically it though. Hit me up, slide into the dms; like, comment, subscribe; throw a pebble at my window. Whatever works, we'll thread.

~?! Would love to write with more witches aside from my typical writing of spells cast over the cauldron threads. Perhaps just to create a sisterhood of some who would come to aid one another when called? Pomsty most certainly has Dathomir roots and is steeped in the culture, but has a well rounded mothering personality.

I'm looking to get into more RPs so we can do something if you're up for it.

Currently only actively writing with this here character, a Jedi-dropout gray-aligned smuggler.

Unless you want me to bring out my totally not just a dog wearing a robe and holding a lightsaber with his teeth Jedi Master for a more... shall we say... unique experience.

I'm looking to get into more RPs so we can do something if you're up for it.

Currently only actively writing with this here character, a Jedi-dropout gray-aligned smuggler.

Unless you want me to bring out my totally not just a dog wearing a robe and holding a lightsaber with his teeth Jedi Master for a more... shall we say... unique experience.

Imma take a guess that you posted on the wrong account x3

~?! Would love to write with more witches aside from my typical writing of spells cast over the cauldron threads. Perhaps just to create a sisterhood of some who would come to aid one another when called? Pomsty most certainly has Dathomir roots and is steeped in the culture, but has a well rounded mothering personality.

That'd be an interesting idea to try. Sofiel isn't the type to care or bond with people, but I can see her being convinced probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom