Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Way of the Jedi

Ava Solborne

A
library.jpg
JEDI TEMPLE LIBRARY
Coruscant
09:00
Dominator sat in the library of Coruscant Jedi Temple. A pile of books stood on the table next to him and Dominator read one of them. It was about foreign and antique languages. And it was very interesting. There were other people in the library too, some of them just wanted to get some new knowledge, others read normal books, some of them even slept. Of course there wasn't very much people, because the time was early. But Dominator had to work there, since he was a member of the Educational Corps, a translator and a library aid. He had to put books back to their right places and had to keep shelves clean. It wasn't very hard. Though he was always very busy. Now he had a padawan, he had to attend on missions, he had to translate books and other things and of course he had to write new books too.

But the morning was very beautiful. Some padawans stood in front of a bookshelf, looking for a book. Dominator heard them talking about a particular book and of course he knew, where they could find it. So he stood up and walked to the bookshelf. "Could I help you?" He asked and smiled to the padawans. They nodded and answered: "Yes, we'd like 'The Force Ghost Trilogy's' first book, 'The Force'!" Dominator nodded and said: "Wait here! I'll find the book for you!" And he walked away. A few moments passed and Dominator came back with a really big book. "Do you like Kaye Sperling's books?" Dominator asked. The padawans nodded. Of course they liked these books. They were very girly and the padawans were girls too. "I'd recommend her 'A Walk to the Darkness' book. It is really mystical and interesting." The padawans smiled and said: "Thank you!" When they left, Dominator walked back to the table and sat down again.

---

OOC: The post order will be: Equa Dominator, Reid Anaxoid, Zyrelcia Canoshan...

Reid woke up suddenly jerking forward and making quite a bit of noise. He knew this was a library but he didn't care. He just had another vision. It started out with just a couple a month but lately it had been constant, every time he fell asleep and every time the same vision. He didn't see it possible for the vision to come true but after the death of his mother, everything seemed possible. He stood up and started browsing the books. He didn't know exactly what he was looking for but he just needed something to distract him from... well, everything. He took out an instruction manual on basic lightsabers maneuvers, sat down and started reading.

Zyrelcia walked around in library, not even noticing most of the people in there. Except one. He woke up suddenly and ran to some random book. Girl sensed, that something was wrong. But since she was shy, she just took a book about starfighters and sat down on the other side of table. She wanted to ask, what's wrong and stuff like that. But she was too afraid, again. Zyrelcia noticed few Padawans taking a book. She knew them. These girl were Younglings with her for a long time. But that was not a great time to get in trouble. She just hid her face behind a book. Her eyes was caught by the man, who gave girls the book. He was a Jedi Knight. Zyrelcia knew that, but never had met the man before.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator coughed, because he saw the book, what a girl in front of him was reading. "Are you really that kind of person? 'How to put a Hutt on the Blutt', really?" Dominator asked from the girl. Nearby, there was a boy too. He read a book about lightsabers and other stuff, so he smiled. At least someone, who uses his free time to learn. He had met many padawans and younglings, who just hanged out and had troubles with completing their trials. They almost always sued their masters for not teaching them enough stuff, but a Jedi had to learn by himself too. So Dominator was really happy. But the book 'How to put a Hutt on the Blutt' was a terrible 'humor' book about a Hutt, who wanted to see Coruscant.

Reid was annoyed that the people in the book he was reading could do better at fighting than he could. He wasn't exactly "gifted" with weapons in a manner. If he ever got in a duel he would simply use the force to battle. Of course that might not work out well for him based on the visions he had been having. Being pinned against a wall while someone pointed a lightsabers at you wasn't a very good defensive strategy. He hoped he could learn enough about his powers to protect himself in that situation. He didn't think it was possible to change the future but that would be easiest. He wondered if the person in his vision was the same person who killed his mother. It was a possibility of course and that meant this person was a lot stronger than Reid thought he was. He hoped not...

"Oh, come on. Now you're starting to tell me, what to read?" Zyrelcia asked from Knight, who worked there and her attention turned to man on the other side of table. "Are you okay? I sense you're having troubles." Even if Zyrelcia wasn't really good with Force, she still felt, when someone needed help.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator looked at the boy too and walked next to him. "What is it?" He asked. He sensed, that the boy was having troubles. Emotional troubles. He looked at the book the boy was reading and said: "Maybe you should meditate a little?" Meditating had always helped Dominator, when he was in pains. It helped him clear the mind and only think about, what actually matters. "Do you see visions?" Dominator asked. Padawans sometimes suffered from the visions about their past. Even Dominator had seen a vision about his mother killing him, though maybe the padawan saw a different kind of vision?

Reid looked up at the man standing above him. He stood up. "Maybe I do, Maybe I don't" he said. He then turned towards the girl. "And as for you! I don't think that it is any of your business if I am having troubles or not!" Reid was extremely frustrated with both of these people. So what if he was having visions. It's not like random people need to know about them. "Now if you'll excuse me, I'm going to home. I've had enough problems today!"

Zyrelcia was surprised over the way man reacted. "I'm just trying to help you!" Zyrelcia said. She sat on her chair and looked at man with scared eyes. She was afraid of the way man talked with her. Zyrelcia wouldn't asked, if he was alright, if he wouldn't be a Jedi. 'What did I do? I just wanted to know, if you're alright, not what's wrong.' she thought, when she turned around to walk away and leave the man alone.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator looked at the boy and said: "Wait! Maybe I know, how to help you?" He had been tortured by the voice, like maybe the boy was tortured by visions. Dominator sensed, that something had to be wrong, if the padawan reacted so angrily. But maybe Dominator would've made it even worse? So he didn't wait for 'yes'. He shouldn't have asked something like that.

Reid turned around. "Really? You know how to help me?!? Has it occurred to you that you might need to know my problem before you try to help me? I'm a freak OK? I see the future! I never see the happy future either. I'm going to die! Someone is going to destroy me! I have no way to protect myself and I know that it has to be true because I saw my own mother die in a vision just like this one. I have NO family so maybe it's just easier to accept the vision and let myself die!" All that Reid was saying was true, and he believed every word of it!

Zyrelcia stopped, as she heard, what man had said. "You see future too?" she asked, not even turning to look at him. Girl's visions started some time ago. And she was sure it was future. Mostly, she saw herself dying on her homeplanet. That's why girl knew, how man felt. She saw visions too and they both didn't have family, since Zyrelcia was given away shortly after her birth. And her parents died few years ago. Not like she cared about them, but she was still sad, that she never had a real family.

Ava Solborne

A
"You both see visions..." Dominator said calmly. And it wasn't a question. Dominator had seen visions too. Actually, he saw them every day, because he was a Jedi Consular. They see visions and the future often. "Padawan... You are not a freak. Every Jedi might see the future." He tried to calm the padawan down.

Reid was amazed that not only did he have someone to relate too, but that it was perfectly normal. Well, maybe not perfectly normal but at least he wasn't a freak. "Is there a way to control the visions?"

Zyrelcia turned around to look at men. "I don't know," Zyrelcia said. "I'm still a Youngling and my visions started only some time ago." She was talking truth. Maybe something like two and a half months ago she saw her first vision. She looked at the Jedi Knight, eyes asking for an answer.

Ava Solborne

A
Dominator breathe in and said: "Yes, there is. But it needs very hard and very long work." He remembered, how he had stopped the voice. Maybe the padawan could use the same thing to stop the visions. But if they didn't stop, he had to really use the very long way. "I can help you, if you let me." Then he moved his right hand towards the table, where his books stood. They were a few metres away, but he used the Force to pull them. When they reached Dominator, he caught the whole tower and said: "But excuse me for a moment. I have to put these books away." Then he left with the books.

---

OOC: At the next round, there is not my turn. So the post order from now on will be:
Equa (this post), Reid, Zyrelcia, Reid, Zyrelcia, Equa, Reid, Zyrelcia, Equa, Reid, Zyrelcia and so on...

Reid looked directly at the girl. "I don't believe i've properly introduced myself. My name is Reid Anaxoid, I'm 19 years old and I was born on the planet Coruscant. And you are?"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom