Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Location The Waterfall of Peace

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
Rexy_divider.png

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
sergey-zimmer-asset.jpg

Rexy_divider.png

SETTING INFORMATION
  • Nexus Name: The Waterfall of Peace
  • Nexus Alignment: Neutral
  • Affiliation: N/A
  • Size: Medium - An area that can be renewed/realigned but not destroyed, can be expansive and powerful.
  • Accessibility: It is very easy to find and is a main point of interest on Noverskaa without any form of security
  • Description: The waterfall of peace. It is the only waterfall on the planet where you will find every type of fauna and flora. It is a strange place that is peaceful. Explores and scientist are yet to explain why these affects occur here. But everyone agrees it isn't due to any for signature in the area. It is peaceful.
Rexy_divider.png

NEXUS EFFECTS
The nature of the nexus neutral and very difficult to detect. The effects it renders is a sense of peace and calm. This is show through all the animals predators and prey appearing to not hunt each other but instead just drinking from the waterfall. It also appears to create a form of plant surge as many plants not found on the rest of the planet can be found within this area.

Rexy_divider.png

POINTS OF INTEREST
The waterfall - The waterfall and it's pool appear to be the epicentre of the Force Nexus. How and why had yet to be full discovered but it is believed that some ancient being imbued the waterfall with it's powers.

The surrounding area - The surrounding area appears to be somewhat effected by it as any creature that comes within the luscious area around the waterfall immediately feels it's effects becoming calmed. It is possible that people aren't affected in the same way but it has yet to be fully tested.

Rexy_divider.png

SECURITY
N/A

Rexy_divider.png

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
It has been believed that some ancient being of power affected this site with there power. When and how is unknown as almost all records from the planet have been lost and even Flow walking has never been able to pin down who did it as whoever it continues to shift for every person who performs the force power. It is unknown why this phenomena occurs it is possible because there was more than one person pouring energy into the nexus or it is possible whoever created it was a force entity that never wanted who it was revealed. However it is known since the Taff's and Mirdirmourt have taken and remained on the planet that this nexus has gotten stronger due to the force lessons and other things happening there. Such things as Rex imbuing two creatures with light and dark, as well as a marriage proposal.
Rexy_divider.png

Zeradias Mant

Democracy Dies in Darkness
[member="Tom Taff"]

Could you please point out to me the thread which fulfills the below RM mission?

Force Nexus: Codex submissions that include a Force Nexus will require a Restricted Mission to be completed. Write a thread in a convincing manner detailing the quest for, construction of, or discovery of the Force Nexus in question. There is no set post count, however a complete story should be told. Submissions containing extraordinarily strong Nexuses or providing substantial benefits may warrant a judge requesting additional effort or edits made to the submission to adhere to forum standards and balancing for fair play.

Zeradias Mant

[member="Tom Taff"]

That thread has the location as the setting, but I'm not seeing it achieving what is required in the RM mission. I'll be moving this to the Pre-Codex while you work on the thread - give me a tag when you're done and we'll take another look.

Zeradias Mant

[member="Tom Taff"]

While I don't look for perfection, I'm going to have to ask you tweak the story a little bit as it makes little sense to me at present. Specifically, I'm not understanding how Tom, a master of the Force, has been to this place before on multiple occasions and never noticed anything nexus-like. Things don't have to be in strict chronological order - I would recommend going back in time to detail the initial discovery. Whether you tweak the current thread or create a new one is up to you, I just need for the story to be written in a convincing manner.

Ravenfire

King of Pumpkins
[member="Zeradias Mant"]

I tweaked it so that it was more the fact it was a hide signature was placed on it. So people would just assume it was just a scientific anomaly until someone saw what the figure had done and managed to begin breaking it to feel the force energies hidden within.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom