Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship CNS Warrior's Pride

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cypher Rage

C
qQHLgNt.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

• Intent: To create my Secret Santa Present before I run out of time.
  • Image Source: Click
  • Canon Link: N/A
  • Permissions: N/A
  • Primary Source: N/A
PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Heavy Battlecruiser
  • Length: 5000 Meters
  • Width: 3,000 Meters
  • Height: 2,500 Meters
  • Armament: Extreme
    • [1] Quad Proton Beam Cannon
    • [1] Dual Fusion Accelerator Cannon
    • [245] Quad Solar Ionization Cannons
    • [245] Incenarator Class Railguns [Entrenched; Fast Track Mountings; Port and Starboard]
    • [245] Megamaser Cannons [Entrenched; Fast Track Mountings; Fire Linked; Port and Starboard]
    • [245] Ion Cannons [Entrenched; Fast Track Mountings; Fire Linked; Port and Starboard]
    • [250] Long Range Heavy Turbolaser Cannons [Fire Linked; Fast Track Mountings; Evenly Spread]
    • [250] Modular Missile Pods [Fast Track Mountings; Fire Linked;]
    • [250] Flak Cannons [Fire Linked; Fast Track Mountings]
  • Defenses: Extreme
    • Ablative Armor [Battlecruiser Class, Military Grade]
    • Deflector Shields [Particle Shields, Ion Shields, Energy Shields Overlaid]
    • Point Defense Cannons
  • Hangar Space: Low
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 10 Squdrons
    • Support Craft: 10 squadrons
  • Maneuverability Rating: Very Low
  • Speed Rating: Very Low
  • Hyperdrive: Yes
  • Hyperdive Class: Average Rating | 1.0
  • Primary Hyperdrive: 1.0
  • Backup Hyperdrive: 2.0
  • Primary Power Unit: Hypermatter Annihilation Reactor [Battlecruiser Class, Military Grade]
  • Secondary Power Unit: Hypermatter Annihilation Reactor [Battlecruiser Class, Military Grade]
  • Optimal Crew: 5,000 Officers and Enlisted Personnel [Not Including Various Droid Brains and Battle Droids]
  • Skeleton Crew: 500 Officers and Enlisted Personnel ]Not Including Various Droid Brains and Battle Droids]
  • Passengers:
    • 12,500 Varying Battle Droid Units [Onboard Security]
    • 250,000 Varying Battle Droids [Planetary Assault Brigade Attache']
    • 20,000 Organic Soilders [Planetary Assault Brigade]
STANDARD FEATURES
  • Barracks
  • Training Room
  • Bridge
  • Command Center
  • Car Shoppes
  • Command Quarter's
  • Etc
ADVANCED SYSTEM

• Advanced Holographic Interface Training Room
  • Internal Primary Reactor Bulbs
  • Advanced Communications
  • Molecular Shields
  • Xythan Force Shield
  • Molecular Furnace
  • Prototyper [Including multiple Synthizier, Duplicators]
Strengths:
  • [+] Power House
  • [+] Energy Efficient
  • [+] Advanced Harbringer of Death
Weaknesses:
  • [-] Slow
  • [-] Low Ammount of Fighters
  • [-] Exposed Secondary Reactor Bulbs
Description:

The Confederacy of Independent Systems is one the most powerful and oldest factions inhabiting the galaxy however many within it's defense force recognize one thing many would rather overlook: Age. The warships of the Confederacy were not up to date, and as such needed to be updated.

To begin, the Confederate Engineering Corps began looking at a lost of potential test beds. One which stuck out almost immediately was the CNS Warriors Pride, a Battlecruiser designed by Fleet Marshal Cypher Rage to serve as the flagship of ToKola Bakari, due to it's high modulation design.

First, they increased the amount of weapons and the shear amount of defensive systems on the warship, adding several hundred new Ion Cannons, Turbolasers, Incenarator Class Plasma Railguns, A single Dual Fusion Accelerator Cannon and a Single Quad Proton Beam Cannon.

Once these upgrades were complete, Confederate High Command stated that the weapons on board the Warriors Pride were overkill and yet, it was still a truly remarkable battleship.

But of course, it had it's flaws including Exposed Secondary Reactor Bulbs which could devastatingly affect how much energy is transferred throughout the ship. But this was overlooked, instead the warship was deployed back under ToKola's command.

Changes:
Updated Format
Added Extra Categories
Changed Hangar Rating
Changed Armament and Defense Rating

Last edited by a moderator:
[member="Cypher Rage"]

Hi, it's Vis, and I will be reviewing your submission.

First, this is very overpowered. You're going to need to lower some stats.

Also, instead of "Advanced Engine System", I would urge that you use the actual name of the Mechanicum Star Core. Also, spoilers are not permitted in submissions, so you will have to take those out.

Please make these changes and tag me when you're done and we can give this a second look.

Thanks,
Vis

Shawn

Get to the next screen.
PRE-FACTORY REQUEST
Submission Name // The Warrior's Pride - Secret Santa
Links to Submission // Click
Reason for Pre-Factory Request // Major Updates (ie. Template Update, Weapons Update, Description Update, Image Swap)

Moved to pre-factory per OP request!

Please remember to include a list of changes when you tag a member of factory staff to move the submission to live judgement.

Cypher Rage , I'll be your judge for this submission.

Image Source: Click

I can't seem to find the image in that thread. Can you point me to which post you found it in there? Thank you!

Manufacturer: The Confederacy of Independent Systems

If you could hyperlink this to the faction home page please.

• Hangar Space: Base
  • Hangar Allocations:
    • Starfighters: 14 Squdrons
    • Support Craft: 1 squadrons

A hangar rating of base for a ship this size is 5 squadrons. Here is the relevant section from the starship template:

5000m [Base: 5 | Very Low: 12 | Low: 20 | Average: 28 | High: 35 | Very High: 42 | Extreme: 50]

You have some room in your current ratings to increase the hangar size up to a "Very Low" rating with 12 squadrons overall. I might recommend lowering the hyperdrive to an average rating (x1 or lower), which would get an additional rating to get to "Low" rating with 20 squadrons overall.

Speaking of the hyperdrive:
  • Primary Hyperdrive: 0.75
  • Backup Hyperdrive: 2.0

While it is fine to add new fields of your creation onto the template, all of the original template fields/headings must still be present too. This means that we have to have "Hyperdrive Class" somewhere in here too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom