Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dominion The War of Two Worlds I ZU Dominion of Altiria/Anarris

latest

U N I O N

Primary Objectives: Objective 2: Stop the Droid Army Assault- Defeat Enemy General

Secondary Objective: See that Admiral Charles comes home to that sweet girl alive

Wearing: Usual military commando style gear, not much for standing out in officers clothes.

Tranquility Tranquility Credius Credius

Kom’s reaction to Charles request was instantaneous, ”Lieutenant gather up first through fifth squad and get them over here, I want them to start securing a back road route for the Admiral. We are going find a nice little ‘arena’ for the bosses fight.” The plan was simple, in that the group was going to try and isolate the droid commander, and let Charles take it from there. It wasn’t long before they all began to move out, Kom took point with the first squad, as she could herself track that eerie feeling which was being given off by their target. It was just a gut feeling on were the thing was going, even if they couldn’t see it from among these alleyways she could ‘feel’ it. Sighing softly, there were sometimes that the Araman had to admit that there was more to Charles playful prodding about her force sensitivity than just a simple joke,

”Squad’s two and three move up and secure those alleyways, squad six… I want you to provide security for the heavy weapons teams while they set up in those two buildings that are overlooking that square. We need to create a kill zone, and Charles I think this is going to be the best spot we could get. It is just going to be up to you to make this ambush work at least in terms of firepower… from the reports I am getting we should be ok to cross the street and set up security over there.” Kom would wait until she got confirmation from the rest of the men that the area leading to the entrances of the buildings on their side of the large square were secure, and that all that was left would be to cross over to the other side and then lure the leader droid into the area, ”We need a path of shields laid down boys so that we can get over the other side…fourth squad you are up.”

With that a group of the Zombies came up and started to lay down NZ PS-1 Shield System, and turning it on before moving out into the street carefully. The men watching the buildings while being covered from the heavy weapons in the buildings behind them. The shields that they put down were laid close enough together that they would hopefully provide a safe path for the other half of the troops to come across and then repeat the process all over again. If they could do so then it would secure the area as a make shift arena, but that didn’t mean Kom also didn’t have a backup plan. She was watching with her radio in hand to call in a danger close strike on the buildings across the street or just on any area nearby if things got out of hand. Plus there was the matter of calling for reinforcements if they needed any…

BlpVHqS.png

Erick Pryde

E
Locstion: Planetside
Objective: Diplomacy
Tags: Credius Credius Issac Hafey Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

As he exited the shuttle, he couldn't help but smile. His first diplomatic mission had to be a success, end of story. And rule number one of his teachings.

"Hello, I am Vice-Secretary Pryde, as the Chancellor has introduced"

Issac Hafey

I
Consequences

Objective 1
Planning the Attack
Ben Craig Ben Craig
Daisuho Daisuho

The AI known as Holowan was starting to get annoyed. It had expected an attack over an hour ago and its generated algorithms seemed to now be in a mess. However with the local governments sending in its starfighters, it would aptly each time they come near, unleash a hail of concussion missiles towards them, almost always in near constant fashion destroying a squadron as it peppered its hull with blaster fire. How useless they are right now, flies to a giant can of bug spray. It was now four hours away from its destination and it kept time...soon, the government would be at its knees.

Objective 2
The Battle for Pitha
Charles Castex Charles Castex Kom Thum Kom Thum

There was a long drawn out blaster fire erupting from both sides though it seemed the organics were gaining the upper hand with some strange...people on the other side. He could not describe what was going on but something was occurring. The hooded droid would see something advance towards his direction as it made a cackled binary beeping as it started to go towards his target, slashing to the side at a nearby battle droid that got in its way as electricity arced from the blade. Apparently this droid had a few extra upgrades and fighting it would not be easy. Walking straight over to this unknown person with its own red lightsaber, it walked with confidence as it used a bit of lightning, trying to scare Charles himself even though not knowing what master it may have just annoyed.

Objective 4
The Diplomatic Empasse
Credius Credius
Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen
Erick Pryde

The discussions seemed to be going well, each person greeting each other as Mike and Pryde greeted the other. However something odd occured the moment Credius opened his mouth about joining the two sides together when both sides seemed to eye each other as they would start whispering...then it turning into shouts, very loud shouts as the Chief Leader spoke up rather quickly as they silenced. Seeminly rather annoyed, he would motion towards the other party as he spoke.

"Pretty much asking for political suicide...how are you going to ensure both sides have equal say? Two different cultures living on the same planet, two different continents with different ideologies. You simply cannot wave away centuries to millenniums of problems in a single week."

Objective 5
The Hidden Way
NPC Treasury NPC Treasury

A group when the door entered barged through quickly and then looking behind, smashed the door panel to ensure it stayed closed. Looking over at Kay, there was a group of six as one of which was one of the local government captains in charge of the district. There was three other soldiers and a woman with a small baby child as the question was asked, all of them shaking their heads before speaking.

"We are all okay...do you have a way out of here? We have one of the last survivors of the Holowan Massacre here...and I think the AI wants to finish the job. I don't understand truly why it is so focused on the woman and her child."

The brief respite would have the Magnaguards avoid the shop for now. Most looked exhausted, as if they ran all night as the child seemed to been asleep. The blanket it was wrapped around seemed a tad ancient but well kept, having lines all around it with small circles with the lady holding her child close, as if afraid to lose it.

albert-wesker-fan-art-re.jpg

Objective: 4- Ties that Bind
Extra: [X]
Tag: Erick Pryde | Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

A soft chuckle escaped the Chancellor's lips, as he spread out his hands, his lips curling into a sinister and eerie grin. His eyes burned bright red, while those who had any force sensitivity within them, nay even those without it, could feel the unmistakable presence of immense bloodlust. For those who were force sensitive, it was as if he was corrupting the force itself, his twisted nature suffocating and snuffing out the light within the force itself. "Political...suicide? No my dear chief leader, that is not what I am asking, what I am asking is much more simple and much more effective," Slowly standing up and taking a step towards the old man, the Chancellor placed his hand gently on the old man's shoulder, leaning in towards the invalid man, whispering a few words into the man's ears. "Just suicide would do, no?"

Objective: 5

Oh great.

Kay looked to the door panel after it was smashed. That'll need to get fixed later.

She now focused her attention on just who had ran into her shoppe. Her brows furrowed as she heard the brief story, trying to comprehend the reasonings behind the A.I. as well. There was obviously something about the woman and child that the A.I. wanted destroyed. But what exactly that was, she had no idea.

"I have a network of tunnels that lead further out into the forest. If you rest a moment I can pack up some supplies for you and lead you all through. Have you got a ship somewhere to get you out of here?" Kay wasn't sure if they only planned on running to Annaris or getting offworld altogether.

Issac Hafey

Mike looked at Credius with an evil grin. He was there as in a bodyguard type of role with a touch of diplomacy. Mike knew that he was not a diplomat, but Mike knew that he had to learn at some point. Mike did not know what to say, so he kept quiet and waited to see what Erick will say.

Credius Credius Erick Pryde

latest

U N I O N

Primary Objectives: Objective 2: Stop the Droid Army Assault- Defeat Enemy General

Wearing: -A long black version of his normal clothes with white flowers decorated all over it.

-His Razor Fingernails are firmly in place

-His Surgical Tools are tucked away in his cloak along

-Two Lightsaber’s Hidden Away

-Implants Turned off at the moment

Tranquility Tranquility Credius Credius Daisuho Daisuho Ben Craig Ben Craig

”Whatever happens Kom, if I am not able to beat this thing… I want you to call in a bombing run and glass it. Do not try to risk more men bringing me back is that understand.” The clamor of battle went on around them as the Araman saluted Charles who stepped forth into one of the shield bubble still set up at the end of the alleyway. Across the street, the men who had managed to make it were heavily engaged with enemy droids, but it was nothing they couldn’t handle. Given that the enemy leader had walked right into the trap he had his men lay, the Admiral was less worried about any other droids that might interfere and only the hooded one right in front of him. Spinning his lightsaber a few times Charles cracked his neck as he stared at the machine asking in a dark ominous voice that held a strange note of sarcasm, ”So you would be willing to surrender yourself and your army would you? That is why you came all the way to…”

The male’s words were interrupted by the sudden arc of electrical energy firing out in his direction, the man quickly bringing up his saber in order to block the crackling energy. Sighing softly Charles face turned upward as he realized that this was going to be a bit more interest… and educational than he thought. Quickly crackling his fingers and clicking his tongue, the big guy did what he had to in order to cut off the Séance Device to lower the risk of it being damaged along with himself in the process. Then keeping his blade out defensively he playfully said, ”If you were so keen to become my own personal practice droid then why didn’t you say so? Kom… If we can take it one piece I want its ass as a training droid.”

The glee in Charles voice was apparent because true he could probably go and buy something that was similar with ZU funding, but what fun would that be. Having a training droid that was also a war prize… now that was an entirely different matter and so with that in mind the Force User simply extended his hand, ”Now let’s test and see how you react to this dear boy…” With that Charles made use of a simple Force Push against the droid, not exactly ready to try anything too fancy until he could figure out what he was dealing with when it came to its ability to cause such fear in his men.

BlpVHqS.png

Artificial Intelligence

1 - Sentience
1-Vison's Might

Objective 3: Destroy the Stations

The two droid operated ships were silent nothing moving except what was needed for operation. The ships had been lurking observing waiting for the reckoning. Another rogue A.I. Thought they were impressive. She had taken down the last one, she would take down this one. Then there was a flurry of activity as ships were launched and suddenly there was a swarm of drones and other craft. Electronic interference started and hacking initiated as soon as Tranquility turned everything on. Hoping she didn't have to use as much resources as she did the last time. Energy bills were expensive. Pods full of infiltrator droids were shot out towards the stations.

The first step was to secure the stations, then the harbor. But these things had to be done one at a time, the enemy clearly was too numerous to spread her own forces thin. The drone swarm obscured the true attackers, as droids latched to the stations and pods drilled into it deploying infiltrator droids. The goal was to take over the station. One of them wasn't limited by the resources at hand. Tranquility had the upperhand. She also knew she couldn't let the other one win or else the entire galaxy could be threatened. What was it with Rogue A.I's wanting to takeover the galaxy, and exterminate organics. She found them a constant source of surprise and while illogical at times, they achieved things and took risks that paid off that her own logic said were impossible. it was fascinating working with them.

you_re_a_hard_man_to_find__galen_by_rustledjimmys_dbfnblr-pre.jpg

U N I O N
Location: Altiria / Anarris Space, Briefing room #2390 on the Terminator
Objective: 1
Focus: Daisuho Daisuho
Dress:
Uniform

There were no questions. Ben stepped aside to allow Dai to take the lead. They had had only a few days to prepare and plan with the little intel they received from the Intel division. He listened to each trooper give their plan. Ben already knew each of their plans, he had gone over their preliminary reports. He looked up to Dai when they were finished. "I've looked at the individual reports you've all handed me. Each one provides an outcome that is acceptable. You have the green light to engage. I will remain aboard the ship and watch the real time feeds providing insight or aid if needed."

BlpVHqS.png

Erick Pryde

E
Erick's eyes widened with surprise when Credits spoke. "I'm absolutely certain the Chancellor meant..."

What to say?

"I'm certain he meant that without the Union you would be destined to commit suicide of your customs, of your culture and of your dignity. You see, we prefer to humbly invite worlds to join our Great Union however some governments aren't as graceful. If you join us we can protect your from them"

Issac Hafey Credius Credius Mike V'Trechen Mike V'Trechen

Zweihander Union Narrator

Objective One
Daisuho Daisuho , Ben Craig Ben Craig
The seemingly indestructible walker continued on it's path of destruction. The squadrons of starfighters began to stop attacking the walker for only a moment. From up above, a sole shuttle emerged from the hanger of one of the larger ships. The walker prepared to engage the new arrival of threats.

Objective Two
Charles Castex Charles Castex , Kom Thum Kom Thum
The hooded droid steadily advanced towards it's target, shoving droids and troopers alike out of the way. The droid didn't respond to Charles's question. It wasn't programmed to. It only knew two things: death and destruction. The droid watched the man block his shock of lightning. He paced around the man silently calculating different options of attack. The droid dodged the force push and ran straight towards the man lightsaber out. The droid stopped several feet near the man and swung it's lightsaber attempting to dismember Charles.

Objective Three
Tranquility Tranquility
The rogue AI saw the drones. It ran its algorithm to calculate the best possible defence against the drones. To buy time, the AI decided to send out it's own AI controlled drone starfighters.
Objective Four
Credius Credius , Erick Pryde
The chief leader watched as the chancellor stood up and walked towards him. The chancellor was a much bigger man then himself and of course, much healthier. The chief looked up at Credius and flinched when he put his hand on his shoulder. The chief said nothing at first. He just stared at the chancellor. It seemed like a threat. And a valid one too, the Union were far more technologically advanced and had superior numbers. The chief was confused as to why the chancellor would attempt to use threats. "I..I see." He finally said, coughing. He then turned to the one called Erick. "Ha, the appeaser." The chief coughed once more, this time blood came out. "My time is limited. Do what you must to protect our world, our culture."
Objective Five
The captain nodded. "Thank you, yes we have a freighter not far from here. If we can reach it we're getting offworld and far." He paused, "What about you?"
OOC: Sorry about the delay, I'll be taking over.

8c17c04e569e8d9f511e0ee8d85b6172c73f43b3r1-500-202_hq.gif

The shuttle was unusually still as it departed the hanger, despite the fact that it was, of course, designed that way. They could practically feel the suffocating silence as they all descended into a potential swift fiery demise, not knowing if it was going to work until they were on the ground. Of course the shuttle was cloaked to the best of it's ability, but the lingering thought remained - what if? It was smart enough to know how old it was after all, it may have taken great pains to upgrade while maintaining the appearance of frailty. A gloved hand on her shoulder turned Dai's attention to Obsidian, just now finally putting her helmet on. She exchanged a few words with her, the voice scrambler giving it the guise of hellish babble and cackling, all the while conveying a simple calming reassurance.
"We'll be fine Cap," She said softly, Dai feeling the smile beneath the emotional black visage as she put a hand on her shoulder in turn. The quartet came together and each put a hand on their opposite shoulder in a clenched fist, a small sign of solidarity as the shuttle dove deeper and deeper.

Assuming the four managed to make it to the surface in one piece, they would disembark already wreathed in their stealth fields with Dai taking point, Obsidian flanking left, Ebony on the right, and Void covering the rear. Obsidian had the explosive charges, 4 for each leg that should be more than enough to render the Walker impotent. The Walker's route had been scanned and charted, the HUD on their visors bringing it up for them to see as well as the positions they would need to plant the explosives to impair it's legs. The strides it took and the length of it's legs had been accounted for so it would step on those positions, all four of them if it continued onward...

Objective: 5

Kay nodded to the Captain, her eyes shifting between him and his companions. "I'll see you through to your shuttle and be sure that it takes off. Although we should be able to get through the tunnels undetected. Providing that everyone remains as quiet as possible." That might be difficult with an infant, but at least they could try.

As for leaving Altiria, Kay didn't have much reason to do so. Her funds were limited and the last thing that she needed was to have her goods looted. They were her only source of income.

"When you're ready we can go."

Right Hander Narrator Right Hander Narrator

Objective: 4- Ties that Bind
Extra: [X]
Tag:
Erick Pryde | Right Hander Narrator Right Hander Narrator

The chancellor glared for a moment at the Vice-secretary, it was clear that though the man had been graced with the knowledge and cunning necessary to be an amazing diplomat, he still seemed to lack the experience to read the room, to understand the intricacies that came with the true ideology and power of words when used in such delicate conversations as this one. His red eyes started to shine brighter, piercing through even his own black shades which he wore simply to prevent people to see the fact that he had long abandoned his humanity or rather had long lost it.

"Honorable chief leader," The chancellor looked down upon the old man, smirking slightly at the sight of a man at death's door. "You said no deals could be made between the two governments and the Union because of the peculiar fact that any deal made with the leader of your governments have to be done with someone lasting for at least one week in the realm of the living. So, does this not make it all clear what I said."

Completely disregarding the other officials, the Chancellor suddenly reached with his hand towards the Chief Leader's throat, the hand stretched out, with his nails almost touching the old, decrepit man's throat. "Why wait? Why would you decide to see your people suffer until your last breath, when you can take an honorable way to peace?" With his free hand, the Chancellor took off his shades, his bloody, crimson colored eyes staring straight into those of the old chief leader. "You can prevent any and all bloodshed, any and all further suffering...be a hero to your people by becoming the sacrifice necessary for the safety and security of your people. You said it yourself, if you are dead, a new leader is chosen among those put forth by each of the governments...so I give you this choice: choose your successor right here and now, die peacefully and with trust and faith in the next generation, end your reign with a legacy of peace and not a legacy of death. What say you, chief leader?"

Giving the man a gentle smile, the Chancellor looked at the two high ranking members present, both capable and strong, but the chief leader still had the final authority for now. "Make your choice and die in the satisfaction that it was the leader of the Union who granted you a painless and honorable death."

latest

U N I O N

Wearing: -A long black version of his normal clothes with white flowers decorated all over it.

-His Razor Fingernails are firmly in place

-His Surgical Tools are tucked away in his cloak along

-Two Lightsaber’s Hidden Away

-Implants Turned off at the moment

Tranquility Tranquility Credius Credius Daisuho Daisuho Ben Craig Ben Craig

Holding out his lightsaber the Admiral kept it in a position that would allow him to intercept anymore lighting attacks should the droid try to send any his way. As the machine moved towards him the large male would move to the side, being careful to keep a steady distance between him and the droid. The last thing that he wanted the droid to do was to be able to walk around him and find any potential weakness’s in his stance or an opening that it could take advantage of. Oh no… he knew that given his current skill level that he would be best served by keeping the droid right in front of him. True Charles knew that giving a verbal warning before doing the Force Push was a calculated risk, but it was meant to test many factors. The biggest one seeing the level of intelligence of the droid and given its lack of reaction to his words… well… he could only assume that the machine was built for the sole purpose of fighting… it was nothing like Tranquility which could respond to outside verbal stimuli.

That just made things easier for him as well, since he didn’t have to talk… all he had to do was concentrate on the fight. As the droid charged straight at him, Charles would hop backwards to gain himself some distance between himself and his enemy. Bringing the hand that wasn’t holding a saber out, the male let fly an arc of Fore Lightning in the droids direction. True it wasn’t his strongest ability, but like before he was testing the machine, aiming downward towards its leg that wasn’t in the path of its own lightsaber. At the same time he brought his up using his full strength to try and parry the other’s blade. He hadn’t had time to develop more subtle movements, so he instead planned on relying on a combination of brute strength as well as his developed Force abilities. Depending on what happened with the Lighting he had sent in the droid’s direction, then he had decided that it might be best for him to start moving in for the kill.

BlpVHqS.png

you_re_a_hard_man_to_find__galen_by_rustledjimmys_dbfnblr-pre.jpg

U N I O N
Location: Altiria / Anarris Space, Briefing room #2390 on the Terminator
Objective: 1
Focus: Daisuho Daisuho
Dress:
Uniform

Ben went to the bridge to oversee the operation. "Alert Chief Red. He and his squad may deploy to the surface and assist with the assault. Inform the Vernichten of their arrival." The task of defeating the walker wouldn't be easy.
BlpVHqS.png
[/QUOTE]

Zweihander Union Narrator

Objective One
Daisuho Daisuho , Ben Craig Ben Craig
One singular shuttle had landed. The AI would've chuckled if it had been able to. A shuttle with four troopers against a state of the art war machine. As the walker proceeded, the ground shook violently. It large underbelly weapon emplacements peppering the ground with laserbolts.

Objective Two
Charles Castex Charles Castex , Kom Thum Kom Thum
The droid charged at Charles wildly swinging it's lightsaber. To it's disappointment, the sith blocked all of it's strikes and sent a lightning strike. Unprepared for this, the droid stumbled, the lightning short circuiting the functioning parts of the droid. While the droid was attempting to regain control of it's body, it was sliced by Charles.

Objective Four
Credius Credius , Erick Pryde
The Chief looked at Credius in the eyes. The old man didn't say anything. There wasn't anything to say. He didn't want to go this way...not now. He dreamed of dying at a much older age, tending to his garden, saying goodbye to his children and grandchildren. The chief didn't move. "This is not the way I wanted it. Let me die in peace. My family...." He weakly rasped. He coughed up blood, splattering all over himself, Credius and the floor.
Objective Five
"Sounds good ma'am." He gestured for the rest of the group to come. "Lets get out now."

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom