Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Private The Wake of Morrow

"I have served you for what seemed many lives Carnifex; as apprentice, as a wife, as an agent of your will." She paused, looking him over and ignoring his clone.

"I accept your challenge."

The pale woman watched for a reaction, her plot already unfolding in her mind, those she would contact and those she would pull into the fold. Her first idea was to see who of her apprentices remained. Cara, Karliah, and Inian, she wondered if any yet lived. She had no doubt if they perished, they held out for as long as they could, in the end Morrow was proud of the lot, lasting longer than she herself after the fall of the empire. Her eyes observed the man in front of her one last time.

"I will do everything in my power to assure you never sit on a throne again, even if it is something I may never so myself."

As she spoke these words she fully allowed herself to dematerialize, blending into the shadows and off into the station with little to stand in the way of her initial goals, she was set on making the man pay. For the death of her former husband he so indirectly caused, to the death of her only son in his hands. Her torture for what felt like centuries, to the atrocities he committed. She would assure he paid for all the pain he caused the galaxy.

Darth Carnifex Darth Carnifex

"It will be a great pleasure to see you kneel at my feet again, Morrow."

And so, with the challenge accepted, Darth Morrow disappeared into smoke and shadow to gather her allies to challenge Him. He let her go, despite what threat she may pose to Him in the future. His confidence wasn't without foundation, it was steadied by an intimate familiarity with the exact limits of His power and influence. Try and she might, she could not hope to amass a coalition that could post a threat to Him. He had taken more stringent actions to ensure that He never found Himself in such a compromising position as Darth Ophidia Darth Ophidia had done.

The same would not happen again, He made sure of that.

As He and His double stood there in contemplative silence, the shadow at Carnifex's feet gradually elongated towards the nearest light source rather than away from it. As the shadow shifted and morphed, a large white Cheshire smirk spread out from the middle of the shadowy shape. A pair of eyes, large and oval, appeared above it, bouncing slightly up and down as though not tethered to the mouth. "Oooofufufu, she was maaaad." A mocking singsong voice carried with it definitive tones of femininity, but was undercut by a primal rasp. The shadow distorted and seemed to rise up from the ground, the end of the amorphous shape taking on the appearance of a woman's face; her eyes glowing bright amber.

"Her emotions controlled her responses, Irina, she walked right into a contest she could not possibly hope to win." The shadow seemed to chortle, "She will come to see that in the end, but will it be too late?" The shadow's smirk widened, "I sure hope so."

"On that, we are agreed." Carnifex exhaled out through His nostrils, twin puffs of smoke curling in the air as His eyes glowed vibrantly with the Dark Side.

"On that, we are agreed."

~FIN~

Darth Morrow Darth Morrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom