Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Public The Void Force Witch

The Lost Grandson of Palpatine
Back Story:Venessa-Void Kenobi, The Void Force Witch, or whatever you want to call her is TJ'S best friend, loyal companion, and soulmate. They have been through a lot, but right now, the Void part of her name is trying to control her. Turns out, Venessa-Void has some evil in her .

Our story:
Tatatonie

"TJ, what if what were looking for doesn't exist?" Venessa-Void asked as they crossed the desert into land unknown.

"Your diary tells of it, and you wrote your diary." TJ responded

"Yes, but that took place in a dream where I killed you."

TJ ignored that. They were searching for a Jedi text book, that was supposedly hidden in the tatatonie desert.

Ayumi Pallopides

Heir to the Emperor, Former Senator of Denon
The desert suns of Tatooine were always something to see and Ayumi walked from her ship. The Choushin grown jedi cruiser was something as its AI sealed the ship. Her long coat covering her as she walked into the desert. There was more here... and the ancient world housed more secrets... one of which was an older temple that Sasori had worked on restoring thanks to Selena and the Republic. She was moving to check on it and the caves around... creatures could be dangerous to the situations. Her long hair shifting in the winds before she looked up and activated the solar shielding of the kirano interface.

Ayumi Pallopides

The world was very much the same... in fact she was amazed at how little seemed to change in the years since she had been here the first time to the last time until now... she was older... her skills with the force stronger... she dind't wear her taozin necklace and hide that she was a force user... few knew her names connection and family but that was fine. She had worked on Denon to make the remarkable and highly luxurious district the most wealthy on the world. She might not be in the Galactic Alliance and have to deal with all of their problems but the corpo left District 19 alone. Upcity remained upper class and away from the others when she stopped and expanded outwards with her senses. Letting the force whisper around her and guide her towards Jasoom the code word for the jedi temple they were building once upon a time but never finished.

Ayumi Pallopides

THe force expanded, revealing the approaching figure and Ayumi stopped taking him in. An eyebrow delicately raised when she was there and her hands came up to her hair pulling it back itno a ponytail for a moment before letting it go and blowing in the wind. Her tongue licking her lower lip to moisten it from the desert heat and she spoke squinting just enough to make him out but moved so her back was to the suns to remain in shadows and profile. "Not many places to just wander into someone in the desert child. Who are you?"

Ayumi Pallopides

She snickered at that and looked at him "Oh another child of him interesting. THis makes... how many now I wonder. There was at least three in the republic, one in the Moross, two in the empire and I believe three in the Fringe.... another added to the pot there could be a grand tournament to see who comes out on top." She said it and stood there not needing to say her name just hold the amusement on her face. "It has been hundreds of years child... records have been erased, recovered and sometimes altered... there can be a thousand and one children to any historucal figure at any given time sicne the dark ages."

Ayumi Pallopides

"Oh and why are you out here?" SHe said it and remained amused. "The jedi temple was never finished, the CIS converted the palace for a time but I believe a Hutt has reclaimed it. THe ports are as lawless as they have always been." SHe said it and held her hands up to her chest. "I know why I am out here, even the partial records from the temples that have been getting constructed can be invaluable and rebuilding a force order on Denon in the upcity well there is a need for it with all of the corporate changes."

Ayumi Pallopides

She blinked for a moment. "Void force?" The phrase was different sure and she usually heard void in relation to expletives on Denon but sure... but. "So you are looking for a way to control yourself. ONe would think a warrior would have started to learn such discipline day one of their training." She shrugged to herself though internally watching. "I would honestly say you should meditate and learn self control first... reading a book while thrilling can only show you it isn't a cure all that will suddenly make your actions excusable cause now you have control."

Ayumi Pallopides

"So you are going to find a book, read it and.... it is going to fix all of the things... no reflection upon it?" She said it and stayed there... this new descendant to an old man was well not as strong it seemed like some of the others. "Or it is going to unlock some secret within you that isn't in the other children of that mad mans blood?" She tilted her head to the side for a moment curious about it. "Not exactly the best way to go about it, randomly walking around in the desert. I would have asked the local jedi research teams that were out here.. their new drones are far superior for finding lost things."

"So you are going to find a book, read it and.... it is going to fix all of the things... no reflection upon it?" She said it and stayed there... this new descendant to an old man was well not as strong it seemed like some of the others. "Or it is going to unlock some secret within you that isn't in the other children of that mad mans blood?" She tilted her head to the side for a moment curious about it. "Not exactly the best way to go about it, randomly walking around in the desert. I would have asked the local jedi research teams that were out here.. their new drones are far superior for finding lost things."
"Honestly, I have no plan." TJ said. Venessa-Void smiles

Ayumi Pallopides

"I can see that, you came into the desert, no supplies, no idea of a location where this book that may or may not exist is located. Claiming to be the blood of a historic figure joining the dozens of descendants of Luke Skywalker, The Solo's and Organa's even a Palpatine. It gives the ones who can trace their family line back that far a bad name kid." She said it and looked at the thing with him that... didn't really do much it wasn't physical, it didn't do much then smile for him... like a make believe doll or strange body pillow you took around with you... kind of creepy but not in the way some would think.

"Was it ever said that he was just a decendent of Palpatien? He isn't just a decendent, he isn't in his time and he has no way of getting back. He isn't just a decendent, he is truly The Lost Grandson of Palatine." Venessa-Void said. She had started and her eyes gone pure black. TJ jumped tackling her to the ground

Ayumi Pallopides

Black eyes and.... not much else the former senator remained standing there and unphased largely by the display only giving a raised eye. "I am sure of his belief in that statement. There is no question he believes he is a palpatine despite that the old man didn't have children, planned to live forever through cloned bodies and closest to documented children would be a rogue clone having a child. Not much to go on and it doesn't really do much for you now. Only makes people look at you funny which..." SHe trailed off and didn't need to move a muscle of her body... just let the wind pick up and move her hair as she focused her willpower around herself. "I suppose it does get you the attention you want."

(Black eyes is Venessa-Void Kenobi, TJ is the Lost grandson of palpatine. And the empour had children, look it up) "Attention, you think I, someone wanted by everyone because they all dislike me, wants the attention. I don't, I'd rather be in my proper time, but I have no way back. My cousin is Rey Skywalker after all so I know for a fact that she was a palpatine because her father was. You think anyone wants to be related to him,no." TJ yelled his blue eyes shining bright. "I am not a great grandchild, I am the sone of one of his 3 sons wether I like it or not."

Ayumi Pallopides

"I think the only one after you is... no one. If you were chased then coming to a world renowned for its criminals who have bounty hunters and would turn you in for a reward was foolish." She stayed there looking at him and grinned. "And Rey skywalker was the child of his clone yes we all know his plan to continue living through the bodies. It is why the ones who are from his bloodline don't talk about it." She said it and didn't have to move much, he seemed to work himself up over little and if he didn't want attention then the first things to talk about wouldn't be look at me I am a grandchild of a madman.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom