Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Vitae Alliance (IC Faction Advertisement.)

315-banner-1429904641.jpg
What are we?​
The question is both simple and complicated as you will get different answers from different people. But i will give you the most widely accepted answer that we believe to be true. The Vitae is suppose to act like a shield, a counter to the sword that is the republic or the eyes that are say the Rebels. We hold a defensive stance on relations with other factions and nations that holds to bring us a peace but also we look towards certain individuals for their actions. We are a faction made to protect and serve the galaxy without looking to oppress or use it for our own gains.​
Enemies of the vitae are not governments, or galactic powers, or sith or Jedi. Enemies of the Vitae are people, those that would commit crimes of the extreme severity. From be it Mass murder, Genocide, or the destruction of a planet, we are enemies of those that would commit great evil and as such deal with it. Now yes, Evil is subjective, it always is and I myself am in ways evil. This is why we hold a understanding of trials and tribunes, fairness in our judgement on ourselves and on others without holding them to a pike and forcing them to die without reason.​
I mentioned the Jedi and the Sith though, did i not. Well you see. We Vitae are not the kind to care for separation of our people. Yes, we have our force orders, Or rather Order and we understand their need for their individuality. But there will never be a time in which we bar a force user from his place and force him into a role or even the other way around. Unity. That is what is important to the Vitae, the freedom to choose your path and the unity of its people into one machine that moves and works with the separate parts of it in conjunction. Working to grow stronger without separation or divides.​
This comes to our code though. You might ask why we have a code and you can think of it like a constitution. Or just simply a doctrine in which we base our actions and our understandings off. What is it is simple.​
Life.​
Freedom.​
And Unity.​
This, is why its hard to tell you what exactly we are, because each of us are entitled to our own interpretation but i will tell you what the most accepted views are. First Life, everyone deserves life and the Vitae are to be the shield of life. Defending those that cannot defend themselves and looking to help those that need it. We have no wanting to control and manipulate, our people are not forced to join but rather asked. And what control we do have is mainly meant to act as a mutual defense agreement.​
Unity comes next and is much easier to understand. We are a group that is loyal not only to our leaders but to each other. We protect each other and stand by each other, holding no one person above the other outside of their roles. And like i said before there is no division between Force User and Non Force users. A Member is simply a Vitae. Yes, there are different Branches but that is simply for organizing purposes. No one is referred to by the branch they are in.​
Lastly freedom... this is something that is important to myself. Freedom is a right that the Vitae view as necessary in the galaxy. Freedom is something that is a base necessity in my mind. This means simply that things like Slavery are but a nuisance and an evil to the vitae beyond most others. Many take a softer approach to it though than i do in which to deal with it.​
Now, the enemies of the Vitae, as i said before are not really a single group or groups. Sure Slavers i guess would count but really its those that run and profit from the idea of slavery, not the slavers as a group themselves that are the enemy. Furthermore, and contrary to belief, we are not really enemies of the sith. Sure there are Sith like Vornskr who are marked on our books for his actions but really there are those that have tried to be better with their power. This is why we cannot simply mark an entire faction for the crimes of the one individual and why we will not instigate wars with those that would see the worlds they acquire be threw into chaos.​
I hope i explained this all well and enough. Contact me my friends and defenders of the Galaxy, and be its shield.​
My name is Solan Charr, The Shadow Prince of the Vitae.​

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom