Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Approved Starship The Venandi

Status
Not open for further replies.
andrian-luchian-space-yachtfront-andrian-luchian.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION

PRODUCTION INFORMATION
TECHNICAL SPECIFICATIONS
  • Classification: Freighter
  • Length: 35 meters
  • Width: 22 meters
  • Height: 10 meters
  • Armament: Very Low
- x2 Laser Cannons
  • Defenses: High
  • Squadron Count: None
  • Maneuverability Rating: Moderate with Low when Supercharger active
  • Speed Rating: High going very high when the Supercharger is active
  • Hyperdrive Class: 2
STANDARD FEATURES
All standard features

ADVANCED SYSTEMS
Supercharger

Strengths:
  • Neuranium plating to prevent most scanners from picking it up
  • Superchager allows for quick speed boosts
Weaknesses:
  • While the ship is large enough to old more weapons, it sacrifices weapons for speed and special tech
  • Neuranium platting is thin, damage to the hull would need repairing to the plating or else risk sensors picking up the ship.
Description: Created by an unnamed Corellia engineer, the ship was based off the YT-1500 series, removing the concept of wings or various other protrusions to give it more length and width. This allowed the ship to have more room for more power, and upgrades. Very little has been done to this ship however as the original constructor was too old by the put any more work into it. After the passing of the engineer, it moved to a small shipyard, purchased by a young adventure who eventually lost it in a bet. The ship sat for a while in a hangar of a wealthy crime lord before being sold off for spice and various other drugs. The ship eventually ended up back on Corellia where it sat for a little longer under another engineer who decided to give it a layer of Neuranium and placed two laser cannons at the front of the ship. The engine was also tweaked and given a supercharger to boost power. The hyperdrive was tweaked to make it as fast as possible without pushing the systems to the point of exploding. Romeo Sin saw this ship put on an auction list, and won it from the engineer. Romeo plans to continue the line of upgrading this ship, and put it to good use with Kay finally seeing it, dubbed it the Venandi. While definitely not the fasted ship in the galaxy, it can put some to the test.

Good Morning [member="Romeo Sin"],

It's always nice to see a new ship in the factory, but I just wanted to go through a few points with you before we can move through to approval today.

1) Manufacturer

Romeo Sin said:
Manufacturer: Unknown, Unique Ship built by an unknown engineer

The factory rules require the manufacturer to be linked. If you want to retain the idea that it was made in the past then I would suggest adding a few words about how you foun it and refurbished it, linking to your character profile.

2) Affiliation

Romeo Sin said:
Affiliation: Romeo Sin Kay Larr

While you did try to link for your character profile, it appears that there is another character known as Romeo on the site. As such could you please alter this to link to your profile by adjusting the ,[member="your name"], coding to encompass your full name.

3) Materials

Romeo Sin said:
Material: Outer Hull - Durasteel layered under Neuranium / Inner Hull - Flexsteel / Viewports - Transparisteel /

The factory requires all materials to be linked to either the wookie link or to the chaos canon material page. The links required can be found as follows, Durasteel, Neuranium, Flexsteel, Transparisteel.

4) Advanced Systems

Romeo Sin said:
Supercharge

While the advanced systems are normall a list, "Supercharge" in and off itself means nothing. What do you mean by this?

5) Weaknesses

Romeo Sin said:
While the ship is large enough to old more weapons, it sacrifices weapons for speed and special tech

Whilst this is an acceptable weakness, you mention that special tech has been added, but I'm not sure which technologies you're talking about. Any special technologies loaded into the ship should really be added to the advanced systems section and posibly be explained in the strengths depending on what it is.

While this may seem like a lot, a lot of the issues are based around fixing links. Please take a look at my notes and tag me back if you have any questions or when you're ready for me to take another look at the submission.

[member="John Locke"]

I added links to Corellia's starship engineering as the manufacture since the man making it is from there,

added links for the matierals

linked my profile as it would not mention me for one reason or another

Added a weakness and a strength along with a link to the special tech Supercharge

[member="Romeo Sin"]

Thank you for making those changes. There is just one more thing I need you to look at.

When the general convention is is when using a tech like the super charger it generally increases speed at the cost of maneuverability, Could you add a section to teh respective ratings to accommodate for that?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom