Star Wars Roleplay: Chaos

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Codex Denied The Veda Pearl

Status
Not open for further replies.

═════════•°•THE VEDA PEARL•°•═════════

978148_922845.jpg

OUT OF CHARACTER INFORMATION
SETTING INFORMATION
  • Structure Name: The Veda Pearl
  • Classification: eco-multistorey apartment, retail and office blocks with mid to high end amenities
  • Affiliation: Owned by Darth Empyrean Darth Empyrean under his business alias Dorian Harper
  • Accessibility: Clear and beautiful to see on Coruscant's skyline. The two office and two residential blocks are private, but the retail podium and restaurant are open to the well-dressed public.
  • Description: The Veda Pearl covers a total gross floor area of approximately 3.67 million square feet. It includes two 34-storey residential towers, two 30-storey luxury office towers and a retail podium named 'Silver Nebula', featuring lush greenery and landscaping.

POINTS OF INTEREST

VEDA PEARL APARTMENTS

e90a45107f7048b6ab1cc8148e660380-1.jpg
Marina-One-Residences-Blk-23-1-Bedroom-Living.jpg

Modest in size, but beautifully fitted, these apartments have lots of light and breathtaking views. A perfect home for the working professional. Residents have access to a pool, gym and parking on lower levels for one speeder. Comes with 24hr security and an intercom system. These apartments are on the surface level of Coruscant, so prepare to be well-employed before a letting agent even bothers talking with you.

Type-1-C-S.jpg

VEDA PEARL OFFICES

02.jpg

Slick and sleek offices that are available to rent -- sizes range from the single room for the discerning freelancer to multi-floor hubs to sit hundreds of your workers. Perfect for any business that requires meetings and somewhere to lay down your datapad! Employees can enjoy 20% off at Kalipher's Restaurant and Bar.

SILVER NEBULA RETAIL PODIUM

fashion-boutique-fourtyfiveten-hudsonyards-mar19-150-1568333588.jpg
Pampy_Supi-267x300.jpg

A boutique mall that sells affordable designer goods -- clothing, cosmetics, jewellery, home decor and accessories. This mall doubles as a park with its lush and well maintained gardens. The air is constantly filtered for some of the cleanest and refreshing air on Coruscant. Producers of luxury goods are encouraged to speak to management about having their wares put in the shop windows.

KALIPHER'S RESTAURANT AND BAR

joan-pique-llorens-91655e-0bd893800c0146c19845ed04e0719d03.jpg

An up-market restaurant that serves Batuuan cuisine. A favourite haunt among the tycoons and city-workers of Coruscant for business lunches and after-work drinks, a world away from the seedier establishments of the Uscru Entertainment Disctrict. The restaurant offers two private backroom booths (each can sit up to 10) for customers needing to discuss private business. Along one side of the restaurant is a huge window that looks out onto Coruscant Plains and has a lovely view of the City Municipal Authorities Buidling.

Fried_Endorian_Tip-Yip-SWGE.jpg
Yobshrimp_Noodle_Salad.jpg
Ithorian_Garden_Loaf.jpg

Classic Fried Endorian Tip-Yip -Yobshrimp Noodle Salad -Ithorian Garden Loaf​

SECURITY

Security Rating:Medium

• Blackwell Security Forces provide a smartly dressed front-of-house security to keep out troublemakers and assist guests.
  • motion alarm systems for the Silver Nebula retail podium that are active after-hours
  • each apartment and office comes with a basic home security system. If the alarm sounds then the front-of-house is alerted.
  • security cameras are stationed at every main entrance and exit.

4aedccfa44c547099b9f28a1448b9d55.jpg

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
In a bid to expand and diversify his portfolio, Dorian Harper bought up a small, dilapidated, flat-topped scraper on Coruscant's Plains after the previous owners went into liquidation. Harper capitalised on the valuable surface level area and so The Veda Pearl was born. Given its location, The Veda Pearl has quickly become a favourite residence and retail spot for diplomats, bankers, translators and other white-collar workers.

Nearby locations of significance include the Diplomat Hotel, the City Municipal Authorities Buidling and the Galactic Courts of Justice Buidling.

Last edited:
Odanneth Mal (Darth Nyx) Odanneth Mal (Darth Nyx) , I'll be reviewing this sub alongside my mentor/trainer, Allyson Locke Allyson Locke , as I am only in trainee status currently. If at any point you need further clarification on anythin i say or suggest, please do not hesitate to ask.

First off, this is a great sub and loved reading through it, however, before I can pass it off to my mentor, there's a few things I'd like to point out.

If you would be so kind as to link the Twi'lek images as well as the food, that would be greatly appreciated. It's great you mentioned a direction to look, but a link would be more appropriate here. If you have difficulty refinding the images, please don't hesitate to ask for assistance and I'll see what I can do to help you here finding something.

Do you have any images of chats and confirmations you can offer in the way of these permissions being granted? That would be greatly appreciated.

Type-1-C-S.jpg
Do you by chance have the image credit for this image in the spoiler?

HISTORICAL INFORMATION
In a bid to expand and diversify his portfolio, Dorian Harper bought up a small, dilapidated, flat-topped scraper on Coruscant's Plains after the previous owners went into liquidation. Harper capitalised on the valuable surface level area and so The Veda Pearl was born. Given its location, The Veda Pearl has quickly become a favourite residence and retail spot for diplomats, bankers, translators and other white-collar workers.

Nearby locations of significance include the Diplomat Hotel, the City Municipal Authorities Buidling and the Galactic Courts of Justice Buidling.
You've got a lot in this sub and it's quality stuff. I'd love it if you could please expand a bit more here in the historical information. If you would be able to flesh this out a bit more with all the thought you've put into this sub already, that would be amazing!

Please remember to tag myself and my mentor, Allyson Locke Allyson Locke , with any edits and changes made to this sub!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom